has nintendo ds thread die?

rickywii

all's fair love and war
May 19, 2007
massachussets
:yesnod: i decided to come back too wii chat to share knowledge once agian but i come back to find only 1 person veiwing! i say we need to do something about it more posting less arguments and more helping to needy. we need to bring life back to wiichat cause it's what allow's us help and to help other who else think's soon?

~ricky~ φώφ™ ΦωΦ® ÒώÓ♪

I <3 arguing x.x, it's one of the few reasons I'm on these forums. If people do need help, then most of our members will give a lending hand. Also the forum is quite lively, the DS section died cause of the Pokemon sub-section being taken away.

i like back up people but still 4 months ive been off my post rates gone thn like hardly noone post it weird o.o i thought cause of the post thing ppl left i also notice like 150 ppl on mostly on the wii thread its why i think more ppl should focus on tha fc giving make friend's just so we have a reason to still play games a and post alot ya know

~ricky~ φώφ

Last edited:
you know what i think ppl who want to improve this forum advetise as much as possible like on myspace,imvu,game review websites stuff like that or for atleast the member who bother to view threads atleast post

~ricky~ φώφ

We have enough advertising for this site, google has provided us enough already. Also please do not double post =p.

srry little flaw on my wii but still like i previously stated in a ifnot form if you dont need advertises thn more members should post ti post w/e i can bought somehow the pokemon thread and fc thread sunk from the top to bottom which disapointd me

~ricky~ φώφ

This place isn't dead, its actually full of quite a bit of life. All it needs are some new features to get members attention then it would be a great place.

not really ive been watching some threads i get like 1 2 or 3 post a day its weird last 3 month ive been gone posting rates gone down 60%\

~ricky~

dont worry....once FF tactics and advance wars: days of ruin comes out....it will be alive again

Well.. We had a major release - Zelda PH - , but any threads I see here are - "Help I'm stuck" ..

mhmm its th point of wiichat is help ect.., just cause a new game came jut doesnt mean
every1 has it
~ricky~ φωφ l÷Β

Back