Has Sony Ever Made Their Own

Ye Thts Pretty Pathetic On Sonys Part I Meen Micrscoft And Nintendo Hav1

Besides For All The Sony Fans Tell Them Ths The Reason Sony Can Never Be Innovative Is Cuz Thy Cant Make Their Own Games

Well guys just becuase they don't make their own games doesn't mean there bad. Best Ps2 games is Final Fantasy X also the best RPG game ever and I would like you to find a better example FF VII can't work sony had it to oh and by the way Crash was made by Sony :D

Whats Microsofts? Not halo, bungie deved that unless bungie is Microsoft's company

Lord Haku said:
Well guys just becuase they don't make their own games doesn't mean there bad. Best Ps2 games is Final Fantasy X also the best RPG game ever and I would like you to find a better example FF VII can't work sony had it to oh and by the way Crash was made by Sony :D
If I remember rightly, Crash was originally made by Naughty Dog, which is a second party developer for Sony (at least at the time).
Naughty Dog

I think Legend of Dragoon may have been a Sony only project. But even that wasn't as good as some of the RPG's that third party developers were doing.
Here's a pic of the cover:
The_Legend_of_Dragoon_gamecover.jpg

Last edited:
The Final Fantasy Series is made by Square-Enix not Sony. So if the series was on other consoles it will still have the same success, Sony has nothing to do with it. Same with Crash and other popular games on the psone n 2

Lord Haku said:
Yeah your right but come on we all know sony has the best RPG's hands down sorry guys the truth is there
It really depends on your definition. Strictly speaking, Legend of Zelda is an RPG. If it's Final Fantasy style, turn based system, I'd have to agree with you, but then again, Square-Enix is a third party developer. Unfortunately, they decided to shift platforms when Yamauchi (former president of Nintendo) refused to move formats onto CD disks. (I've said this many times before) Final Fantasy VII was originally destined for the N64, before they pulled out. Plus, with the remake of Final Fantasy III on the way for the DS (it looks amazing), I don't think Square-Enix is making the best games solely for the PlayStation anymore.

no spyro is made by Insomniac Games, and some other developers. There have been spyro games for the gamecube and xbox too

Last edited:
Back