Has this happened to anyone else?

bigm0nkey

WiiChat Member
Sep 25, 2007
Portland, OR
Wii Online Code
8036-9330-0438-1799
Okay,

So I did the buy 2 get 1 free deal at Toys R Us. I bought Mario Strikers Charged, and 2 copies of Super Mario Galaxy. Both games were in stock and available online. The other day I get an email stating that Mario Strikers Charged has shipped, but that Super Mario Galaxy is on backorder. I'm like, okay, that's cool, it's a Christmas gift anyway.

Well I was out of town for the weekend and checked my shipping status and it says it was delivered yesterday. And the status of the Super Mario Galaxy was "located in-stock". So I go to the mailbox and get my Strikers Charged game. When I get back, I have an email from Toys R Us stating that the rest of my order has been cancelled. The only reason they state is that it is unavailable at this time.

So I'm pissed, and looking at the game I just got in the mail. I open up the invoice and it says item price $0.00, item total $0.00. I check the email invoice again and notice that it has $0.00 on it too. They only charged me $4.84 for shipping. The charge has been authorized, so I'm wondering why I got a fifty dollar game for 5 bucks. It was obviously a processing error. On the one hand I'm pissed that they cancelled my SMG order, but on the other hand, hey basically I got a free game.:smilewinkgrin:

That's sweet!

who cares about them canceling SMG? You just got a free game.

Now go buy your 2 copies of galaxy and call it good. It'll cost you the same in the end, and you won't have to wait on shipping. All the stores near me have dozens of SMG.

I've never heard of that happening before. Anyways, congrats on the free game .

Toyrus ordering system has problem. Several months ago, I ordered a bike for my kid and paid it with Paypal. Next day, I got a note from Toyrus said the order has been canceled. Then the bike showed up at my front door fews day after that. I checked Paypal and my payment to Toyrus still has not completed.
Guess what ? I got another note from Toyrus yesterday saying my order has been canceled. My Paypal payment to Toyrus still has not completed.

Back