Hauntings

man my house is haunted fo sho, there has been so much that has happened..ill name 2 though
there use to be a red kiddy handprint on one of my walls in my living room (living room, strange choice) no one knew who made it and it was too small for any of us to have put it on. my mom washed it off then a couple months later it appeared in the same room but on a different wall (in a spot not seen as often). my mom washed it off again and we painted over the room, it hasnt appeared since.
second.
my friend and i were making chocolate chip pancakes around 5 in the morning when she heard high heels stepping. i then heard them too and we listened as they were coming more into the house through the hallway, they kept coming and soon we heard them in the kitchen then a couple steps later they stopped. (at this point we were huddled in a corner freaking out) we dont know how made the noises and we both heard them...

That's some freaky **** guys.

OMG did anybody see 'Paranormal Egypt' on Tuesday, if you missed it seriously watch it on Sunday, Living 2 about 9 or 10 o clock.. oh my LIFE!

Derek Acorah gets possessed by a faro in the main chamber of the great pyramid! It actually changed my views on the whole paranormal stuff and made me believe it.. although it's the funniest thing I've seen in my LIFE! Don't want to spoil it anymore although I could go on about it for hours! So just watch it!!!!

Edit: I FOUND IT!!! I spent abotu an hour looking for it the other night but here it is!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q7E-2T649n8

surfinrach90 said:
That's some freaky **** guys.

OMG did anybody see 'Paranormal Egypt' on Tuesday, if you missed it seriously watch it on Sunday, Living 2 about 9 or 10 o clock.. oh my LIFE!

Derek Acorah gets possessed by a faro in the main chamber of the great pyramid! It actually changed my views on the whole paranormal stuff and made me believe it.. although it's the funniest thing I've seen in my LIFE! Don't want to spoil it anymore although I could go on about it for hours! So just watch it!!!!

Edit: I FOUND IT!!! I spent abotu an hour looking for it the other night but here it is!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q7E-2T649n8

You do relize how fake Derek Acorah is?

Just what i was about to say xD..he's a fake..obviously he was sure no to talk, cause he knew he had to speak Egyptian..so HAHAHAHA no he was just screaming xD

That was a freaking great story Demon. You should write a book on it or something. I'd definetly buy it. The way you described your house seems just like mine.

*finally realizes the depth of your username*

Thanks...You just inspired me on Making my Novel entitled The Stare Demon! Woot..xD but yeah..xD

well....does seeing a little demon jumping on you on your bed count as a haunting?...it happened to my friends mom

Sovieto said:
man my house is haunted fo sho, there has been so much that has happened..ill name 2 though
there use to be a red kiddy handprint on one of my walls in my living room (living room, strange choice) no one knew who made it and it was too small for any of us to have put it on. my mom washed it off then a couple months later it appeared in the same room but on a different wall (in a spot not seen as often). my mom washed it off again and we painted over the room, it hasnt appeared since.
second.
my friend and i were making chocolate chip pancakes around 5 in the morning when she heard high heels stepping. i then heard them too and we listened as they were coming more into the house through the hallway, they kept coming and soon we heard them in the kitchen then a couple steps later they stopped. (at this point we were huddled in a corner freaking out) we dont know how made the noises and we both heard them...

Use a mirror to see the words, I bet they read RED RUM!

Yeah after i started getting less and less scared of Ghost after my Experience, i started to get really fascinated with Stories and stuff like that. I've been going t o Several Graveyard at nights just for the heck of it. Infact Last Friday i went to a graveyard at around midnight, and i found this Tomb Stone of a Women called Oliver Cormier, she was born in 1889 and died 1921 i think...anyways it had a very Creepy poem on it it said

"Grave watchers beware, as i was in your shoes once, i am no longer. Beware as you will soon Join me." It was a bit longer then that but thats pretty much what i remember..the "You will soon Join me" kinda creeped me out. Theres a Legend of the Stone as well...It was said that, they never placed that poem when they placed the stone in the graveyard, but the night she was set to Rest, The poem suddenly appeared..no one knew who had wrote it. But the Church sweared that they were not responsible. Some say it was her husband, but no one knows for sure. I'll try to go back soon and try to get the full poem on Paper so i can show you..but yeah

I've had one, what I think was, encounter with the other side. My upstairs is basically a bonus room. Computer, tv, bar. Then my bathroom, and my bedroom. The stairs to go upstairs are at the back of the house. And the closest room is on the other side of the house, so i'm kinda alone at night. So my room is at the end of the upstairs. With once you first walk upstairs, you're in the bonus room, and if you go straight, you'll get to my room. So I was just lying in my bed one night after, I think, I just fininshed watching ghost hunters. So I was kinda freaked out already. I heard what sounded like somebody running up the stairs. I thought it was my sister or one of my dogs. So I waited until one of them got into to my room, nobody did. So I said something like I know you're there or something like that, again nothing happened. So I was freaking out. Then I could've sworn I heard voices right outside my door. It was low, a little bit louder than a whisper. I couldn't make out any words. But my heart was racing so much after that. I'm getting a little freaked out talking about it right now.

Last edited:
Yeah well you have just finished watching Ghost Hunter..and normally when you watch something like that, you're head starts getting filed with Thoughts...sometimes it's you're imagination..i can't judge for you what happen as i was not there but it might not have been a spirit or something

I think I was just watching ghost hunters. I'm like 30% sure I was.

And I keep telling myself that the running up the stairs was one of my dogs, who just never came into my room. And the voices was just the airconditioner kick up, which is right outside my door. But if I go over it in my mind, it still seems too weird to be that.

*tries to think of an exciting ghose encounter*

Nope, still got nothing.

You guys' stories are great. Keep them coming because I can't get enough of them. Anybody got a site where I can read stories like these?

[/soundinglikeacrackaddict]

I Got another Story. This happen to my old school. I was again very young. Our Community Center is in our School so basically we went in that room to watch movies and such..anyways this is what happen. It really happen and if i am to give it a Title it is " Satan's Christmas Ball"

I was in Second or Third Grade and every student had gather up in the Community Center to view a Movie. It was the last day before Christmas Vacation and we had all been treated to a nice movie. "A Goofy Movie" that was the movie. Nothing out of the Ordinary about a nice activity before Christmas Vacation right. Well anyways, we had all sat on the Floor, for some reason teachers were to cheap to give us Chairs, and so the movie started and such. The first half was fine, we had to cut the movie at Half to go eat launch. Anyways before that school was built there was another school who was very very old, anyways when they destroyed it, some of the new wood in that old school was taken out and used to build the Community Center. Every Tuesday there are Cadets Meetings there. (i know because i am in the Cadets) And every year at Christmas it is a Tradition that 4th years Cadets place a Christmas Tree, so while we were watching the movie, that tree was there. When we returned to the Community Center to finish the second half. About half of the Second half, the Christmas tree suddenly flew towards the children. Well i say flew, it would have seem like someone with extreme strength had pushed the tree hard. Anyways while everyone was frighten, on of the Christmas ball came to my friend's feet next to me...when he picked it up we both looked at it, I don't know why i looked at it as well, it was just a Christmas ball, whats so special in that? But something did pull me to look at it, when i looked at it with my friend we both looked at each other with Choke to see if we were seeing the same thing. On the shining Christmas Ball there was a reflection, No one that looked like it was near us, and if it someone did look like that well he would scare everyone, in the ball look liked a face of a demon..well to tell you the truth, i always said it was the Devil's Face..like my friend said...when we looked at each other and looked back to the ball, the face was no longer there..At first i thought it was my Imagination playing tricks on me, but how can it be that when both my friend and I saw it.

Now that i think about it, could be that Black Figure i see sometimes..but i dough it, because it was not Cloaked...That's all i have like storys that happen to me..

Back