Hauntings

^lmao, I know. I was asking if it is proven to be a real animal, or if its just a theory (and then I used bigfoot as an example, but I could have used anything, such as the Loch Ness Monster).

Lmao, LIK is such a fag:lol:

Just messin' ;)

The 'monster' in question is just a myth, rumor and a legend.

im talking about that ugly thing on scooby doo:lol:

back to the spikey one with wings

have yall seen the movie on animal planet that gives info on it
it uses the bamuta triangle to transport
and it has something to do with aliens

^Why is it so cool if all it does is eat deer? (Thats what the link I went to said about it)

What else is it known for?

eats dogs,cows,pigs,cats,deer,goats

and they take the eyes and stuff out and eat them. eww

and it has wings,big red eyes,spikes,scales

and it uses b.triangle to transport

and it has something to do with aliens

hmmm...interesting.

I've never even heard of the thing :scared:

sounds like a Chupacabras to me...Gather 'round, children, I've got a tale to tell...About the Chupacabras!

{Axtlár} said:
sounds like a Chupacabras to me...Gather 'round, children, I've got a tale to tell...About the Chupacabras!
not that thing again.....-sigh-.....:lol:.....yeah.....its real....real as the leprechaun

Hey it is real! it may be a mutation (or evolution) of a vampire(real vampire; not movie vampire)..Vampires feed on small animals' blood, did you know that? if this mutated vampire is bigger than the real vampires, then it sucks on goats' blood and could be the Chupacabras.

wario2ooo said:
not that thing again.....-sigh-.....:lol:.....yeah.....its real....real as the leprechaun
I KNEW LEPRECHAUN WERE REAL!!! yeah i kept telling everyone but they sent me to this hospital..I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

(by the way thats a joke)

{Axtlár} said:
Hey it is real! it may be a mutation (or evolution) of a vampire(real vampire; not movie vampire)..Vampires feed on small animals' blood, did you know that? if this mutated vampire is bigger than the real vampires, then it sucks on goats' blood and could be the Chupacabras.
yeah....i remember doing a research on this as a project at school......they cant can suck human blood for some reason.....but in the animal blood has the nutrients it needs to survive

@ demon slayer - they are real......but they're bad

chopacobus are wierd looking also there isnt any proof they dont exist just like ghost, leprechauns, bigfoot, and ect...

Back