Hauntings

I actually have a question for you DRMARIO..you're smarter then me on this subject...why is Halloween or Hallows eve called like that?

the way i get this is Halloween is kinda in all Ironic..cause we see more Demon and monster costume then Angels and stuff..But that's very Interesting. Thank xD

DRMARIO said:
All this ridiculous dressing up and begging for sweets door to door is America's fault. It never used to be like that here in England..But it suddenly sjust happened when we knew America was doing it.

I HATE IT.

That's not hallowe'en!

Dam Right.

It is a time to celebrate the dead and after life and welcome those to return.

i got a creepy one....on my aunt's b-day we went to her house and she lives near cornfields in minoka,IL so at night when shes washing dishes at night right..and they have a window in front of their sink so she looks out the window and she see's a face in the window....creepy looking face i saw it.....so she calls everyone over there...(she's scared of course)...and her son(my cousin) goes outside and he doesn't see anything on the outside even though he's still loooking through the window.....then it disappeared when he left the window....(SWEAR TRUE STORY!!!!)

Yeah now that i know what Halloween is really all about, i can see that it is Disrespectful. Up until now, all i was saying is " YAY FREE CANDY!!^^" I guess it gives kids some fun. I don't know..this halloween i'm going to try to get into Rebeca's Grave. Scary Legends realize on her Grave. Oh YAY STORY TIME AGAIN ^^

About a hundred and fifty years ago, there was this women by the name of Rebeca who everyone thought she was a Witch. They had good reasons to believe it as well because before her death she said she WAS a witch. anyways. She did terrible things to people. Curse lives so to speak. So when the Little town of Moncton had enough. They decided to kill her. Now they didn't Burn her like all the other witch stories..they simply hanged her. Anyways before she was hanged she said these words. " Thou will kill me now, but i thou return and destroy you're children's. Every Friday the 13th my power will comeback." Then she was hanged. Of course the Town knew that just putting her into a grave would be to Dangerous, she might come back to life So they Berried her upside down, so if she ever comes back to life, she would start digging, but she would dig down thus never to come back to the Surface to kill the decedent of the Town. They also berried her with Cement instead of just earth. But Legend has it that every friday the 13th, the cement cracks even more. Right now there's a big crack in it.

But thats not all. Now all who visit Rebeca's Grave find themselves in strange situation. For one thing, people that drive there with they're cars notice all the windows start to fog up like crazy. Those who turn off they're cars and leave them to see the Grave, they're cars don't turn back on. So many Tow Truck have went there to pickup cars..the strange thing is, when leaving the Area, that Car starts back normally. So have felt presents, some have actually Vomit in the sight of the Stone.

Anyways this Halloween i want to go see this Grave for my own and see what happens to me..

lol kinda..when i get to go see it..lol..if something happens..trust me i will bump this thread faster then you can say "G G G GHOST"

lol you're not going to get one xD Number one, I said "G G G GHOST" and second this thread needs to be not active for a while to be considered a bump xD

CASH$MONEY said:
I'll give it a shot..............

:scared: G G G GHOST:scared:

........:lol:
Wait another month and then we'll bump it xD

BW said:
have they proved she was a witch

No...but there's been so many creepy things happening there that you just kinda know she is..xD

Back