have a wii should i sell gc

csiguy4u said:
Pussy is pussy. . .and it's not like he'd be forcing her.
o so if its pussy is pussy to you you would do your mom.............egactly sisters are your own flesh and blood so it would be like your sister is a yonger verion of your mom...... or a chick verion of your dad.............what now?:wtf:

csiguy4u said:
Trade the GC to her for sex. It's a win-win situation all around; she gets to use your gamecube and you get to be sexual satisfied :cool:

You must be a redneck. :yesnod:

you wont get much more then 20 bucks for it you could give it to some little cousin or fram it on your wall lol

csiguy4u said:
Trade the GC to her for sex. It's a win-win situation all around; she gets to use your gamecube and you get to be sexual satisfied :cool:

dude thats niot right note
wii love gamin said:
ok thanks a bunch im gonna keep it to keep my sister busy
very few poeple have a wii in vermont or texas
or any other red neck countrie it doesnt work that way in "the big citys"

Last edited by a moderator:
I kept mine, simply because im a nerd and have to have all 5 consoles. I have em sitting on each other like a pyramid.

Thats actually not a bad idea. Considering you drop hundreds at strip joints and dont get to smash some clams :thumbsup:

I dunno why you guys say you won't get any money for it. We sold ours without any controllers and with just 1 game and the gameboy player for $80 on ebay

I personally wouldnt sell it because its not worth it! I have a game boy colour and n64 somewhere, even though i cant ifnd them lol!

wii love gamin said:
ok so i have a wii and a gamecube but my sister said she would want the gamecube to be able to play with when im playing zelda or something, but should i sell it to get money for more 2 player games on wii or keep it for her?

Dude, I have the same exact problem! I told my 'lil sister I would give her my Gamecube for Christmas since I'm getting a Wii. But my mom wants the Wii so much that she says I have to put it in the living room! I don't want to have nothing to play in my room! Ahhh!!!:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

ninnie x said:
Dude, I have the same exact problem! I told my 'lil sister I would give her my Gamecube for Christmas since I'm getting a Wii. But my mom wants the Wii so much that she says I have to put it in the living room! I don't want to have nothing to play in my room! Ahhh!!!:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

You got your own Wii to play with, and I play with both my Wii's in my room. Due to I actually used my money to purchase it.

lloyd_yayo said:
keep it. i did. i got my gameboy player attached to it. and unless the wii is gonna allow some kinda channel that will allow the ds to hook to it as a gba and ds emulator, ima keep it.

speaking of gameboy player, those are considered rare now, and just about every bid for those on ebay goes up to 50-60 dollars. just something to keep in mind...

Kamikaze said:
You got your own Wii to play with, and I play with both my Wii's in my room. Due to I actually used my money to purchase it.
is that supposed to be a dirty joke?

Back