Have announced when Ebgames going to have preorder online?

Wiitime said:
i just called my ebgames store and he said No more preorders. Would every walmart have them? If i dont preorder, which would be better to go to/which would i have a better shot of getting one? I wonder if walmart would sell them 12am 11-19?

Walmart would be best. Bring a lawn chair and something to do. They will probably allow a line to start early on the 18th. Then just wait til midnight :)

I asked about the time.I said are you open all night and he said yes, then i said on the 19th at 12am will you be open so i can buy one and he said we close at 11. So i have no idea. But i am hoping Walmart wont be packed so if i got there like 7am on the 19th there wont be a huge line.

Wiitime said:
I asked about the time.I said are you open all night and he said yes, then i said on the 19th at 12am will you be open so i can buy one and he said we close at 11. So i have no idea. But i am hoping Walmart wont be packed so if i got there like 7am on the 19th there wont be a huge line.

Oh that sucks. Our Walmart is a 24 hour store. They have dedicated employees that work the 12am to 3am shift to cover all the die hard fans who want a system.

Maybe they will be open all night,but i doubt it... When i first get the wii, i am going to go home and hook it up. It would be great to get it on launch because Thanksgiving is that week which means a few days off from school which means can play the wii and try everything out.. Or at least get it b4 x-mas so i can have it for break..!!! Thats why i am determined to get it around thanksgiving-xmas

Wiitime said:
Maybe they will be open all night,but i doubt it... When i first get the wii, i am going to go home and hook it up. It would be great to get it on launch because Thanksgiving is that week which means a few days off from school which means can play the wii and try everything out.. Or at least get it b4 x-mas so i can have it for break..!!! Thats why i am determined to get it around thanksgiving-xmas

Thats the EXACt reason i want the wii by then.. No school is time to get to learn about the wii and play it and be able to explore the Wii!!!!!!....

Back