have u been game jacked

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
who has ever had their games stolen? i had my games stolen and its from people that i know. but any way tell me about you guys because i dont want to feel like im bad luck or something. it has happened twice to me but i got all my games and systems back, by court.:incazzato: :confused:

My sister copied the ipod games i bought on iTunes onto her iPod which pissed me off as I had to pay 4 quid for each game and she never paid me a penny!
Does that count? :lol: You didn't say any specific game plstform/format :)
lee

my mario world 3 game got stolen but i did'nt care because it didn't even work, so i hope the person who stole it was happy!!!:yesnod: :lol:

i got Socom FTB for the psp jacked because it was in my psp when some fag ran off with it, when i wasn't looking i was like :yikes: and :shocked: :eek: because it was at a church. :mad5: :mad2: :incazzato: :drool:

Hmm well it wasn't stolen, but close enough... I lent m friend WarioWare Inc Touched and he moved to Maryborough and lost it.

When I had a house party, Fzero gx, animal crossing and tony hawks american wasteland got stolen :incazzato:

my bro and I had buot 20 PS2 games in a bag at my parents house... Went to find them buot a year ago and have no idea where they are now!!

They just disapeared.... like magic or something!

WAS IT YOU THAT TOOK THEM?????!!!

no games ever stolen from me, i keep mine locked up secure in a cupboard...along with al my wii remotes and nunchucks...and....Sd-cards...and all the videos and DVDs behind them....and....and....:D

My cousin took my Star Ocean 2 ps game i was so mad the next time i saw him i beat him to a pulp. The little bastard needs to get beat more... :mad5:

Back