Have you ever eaten anything foreign?

zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
well have you?

ive had sushi alot of times, and "enpanadas" which are like jamacan patties but from a country called 'Colombia".

Never tried escargot but i'de like to even if it is gross, im sure it would be a neat experience, ive eaten many foreign food but too many to remember

i'de like to hear about anything foreign that youve eaten, ide like to know the name and where its from :)

You can't count sushi as a foreign food.

Then you could just take it too far. Everyone who has eaten pizza or pasta will say they have eaten Italian food.

In my opinion, it doesn't count as foreign food unless you are actually IN the other country :yesnod:

Yes, I have ate many foreign foods.

Muscles to Some old Mafia recipes.

Just a note on the title 'Eaten' or 'Ate' not 'Aetin'

i travel allot and have eaten a huge variety ethnic food!
the only ones i remember not enjoying was:

1. ethiopian (no silverware... pick up pancake-like wrap to pickup other food and eat pancake-like wrap and the food) -- i don't like pancakes dry... need maple syrup. :)

2. french (tiny portions at dinner, pasteries are not sweet)...

Meh dose food that was forgen but cooked in the UK count ?
Or what aoubt forgen ingreadants ?(ie fryed Mars bar)
FRuMMaGe said:
I don't eat any food that isn't purple...

Egg plant ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Darkprinny said:
<Insert sexual expecance>

Meh dose food that was forgen but cooked in the UK count ?
Or what aoubt forgen ingreadants ?(ie fryed Mars bar)

Egg plant ?
Nope. I just go crazy with the food dye.

Most of what I eat would be considered foreign, I guess.

sounds good. i had shark when visiting CT, all i tasted was the lemon sprinkled on it.

i don't eat at franchises unless i have to... eat local

Last edited:
Chinese take away every Friday :thumbsup:

A lot of food I eat is foreign.. but as for eating the food in that country I usually live on their food when I go somewhere.

FRuMMaGe said:
Then you could just take it too far. Everyone who has eaten pizza or pasta will say they have eaten Italian food.
Well, that takes mine away.

What about Chinese food take-out?

zapasant93 said:
hehe i dont think thats healthy

Grapes. Eggplant. All sort of healthy stuff.

Here, this for FRMM:

http://purplestore.com/recipes.shtml

:lol:

Side note: I *was* going to make a joke about someone I used to date - let's just leave it at that.

DRMARIO said:
I love Swordfish.

It's outstanding. We typically grill it with a bit of dry rub (salt/pepper/chili powder/garlic powder), then finish it with a soy/honey/pepper-sauce/sesame oil baste.

We've tried - and like - a pretty wide range of ethnic foods: Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese , Spanish, Mexican, Jamaican, Italian, French, Greek, Indian, Cuban, etc., and a good number of variants.

Some odd Asian (eel, squid, urchin), Jamaican (ox tail), er, yeah, all over the board.

Back