Have you ever eaten anything foreign?

[DT] said:
Some odd Asian (eel, squid, urchin), Jamaican (ox tail), er, yeah, all over the board.

Squid was the most disgusting thing I ever tasted. Rubber. My father loved it though, along with crocodile, deer, eel, shark, kangaroo and anything else he could get his hands on. He's so wierd, he just came home with it all one night.

I had Camel Milk on Holiday in Dubai!

It was great Much better than normal Milk!

surfinrach90 said:
Squid was the most disgusting thing I ever tasted. Rubber. My father loved it though, along with crocodile, deer, eel, shark, kangaroo and anything else he could get his hands on. He's so wierd, he just came home with it all one night.

I do like it fried if it's good ~n~ tender.

Had gator (kind of popular as a "alt meat" around the south). A goodly amount of deer, eel, shark (which I don't care for at all) - umm, kangaroo I've apparently missed out on! Wow! :lol:

i get snacks from japan quite often from my friends. this is what i have eaten, tho i did not like the "big katsu" ( deep fried tofu sheets that have been crumbed)

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_2527.jpg

i liked everything that i was sent, except that dam "big katsu" :lol::sick:

Went to Africa about 6months ago.
So I spose everything we ate was foreign.
We had chipatis every morning ,which are pretty much massive pancakes, with banana and heaps of sugar.
Theres alot of people that sell stuff on the sides of the road, some people were selling 'kebabs'...they just looked like roasted rats on a stick, needless to say I didnt eat em.
But chipatis I can recommend, I'd eat em everyday :p

P1040587.jpg

Liger_zero9999 said:
i get snacks from japan quite often from my friends. this is what i have eaten, tho i did not like the "big katsu" ( deep fried tofu sheets that have been crumbed)

i liked everything that i was sent, except that dam "big katsu" :lol::sick:
Pocky and Pretz are amazing aren't they? Haha. Is the green-ish box of Pocky the green tea mousse flavor?
Have you tried Hello Panda cookies? AMAZING. I'm eating them now >.>

Celeste said:
Pocky and Pretz are amazing aren't they? Haha. Is the green-ish box of Pocky the green tea mousse flavor?
Have you tried Hello Panda cookies? AMAZING. I'm eating them now >.>
yes they are :D

you can get the chocolate and strawberry here where i live, but not in packets like those shown. you can not get any otherflavours. thas why she sent somemarble pocky too ;).

never tried the hello panda cookies. but i have tried a treat called " yam yam".. there good

Back