Have you ever Thrown the wii control?

pro gamer

A.K.A Master Chief
Nov 29, 2007
Halo
Wii Online Code
2770-2242-9089-2654
I was wondering how many people ever thrown their wii remote. I have. I accidentally threw the control to my cat. Now he always stays away when I play on the wii.

hahahhahaha oh man dat cracked me up hahahha :lol:

i nvr let go of the wiimote tho so dats pretty boring

I haven't thrown it, but I did hit a table once. I was playing Godfather in a little trailer and while trying to throw a guy to the side I smacked the sharp metal corner of this little table thing and cut my fingers up a bit. And my cousin hit my wiener........ (I'm talking about my dog LOL)

Can't say that I have let my Wiimote go before. That's what the little wrist strap is for. Although, I guess if you threw it as hard as you could, it might snap off:tard: :incazzato:

pro gamer said:
I was wondering how many people ever thrown their wii remote. I have. I accidentally threw the control to my cat. Now he always stays away when I play on the wii.

One time I was playin Ellibits and got too excited with my intent and when I made a tossing motion in the game, my mind said leggo cuz it was on automatic. Thank goodness I had the strap on! Now I see why it is/was so easy to let it go.

When you throw something, you nateraly will release it, not hang onto the object being thrown. When playing the wii, our minds feel and see us making the same motions as we do in real life, so in the heat of excitement, accidents are bound to happen.

It's the nature of the control method that causes the accidents.

That must of hurt,paintballer.

You just got me confused,romj.

yea it must hurt paintballer... on the inside.. da poor wienier prolly got a bruise or sumthing

In another game I was playin. I hit my table and my finger swelled up big and was sore for a while. OUCH!

I was once playing baseball with my cousin and he hit me in the face. And it was a homerun. Now I stay away from him when he is playing wii.

How did you hit the computer?

You said a bunch of big words and you made me think to much.

My mate has thrown one of my Wiimotes full speed into a wall during WiiTennis. Thankfully it had a Wii-dom on otherwise the controller wouldve smashed to bits it was that hard.

Back