Have You Noticed?

Pikachu256

KryKidd
Jun 21, 2007
Avondale, Arizona
Have you guys noticed really only like 2 3rd Party Game Publisher have gotten the hang of the Wii Controls? So Far it looks like Nintendo 1st Party line up is off the hook with the great Wii controls, but things don't look too good for the 3rd Party Publisher, hopefully they will get it by holiday season because I'm planning to get a lot of Wii games for X-Mas =]

I didn't notice that. But that's because I rarely buy third-party games. But I enjoy/ed Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam.

andrewguy said:
games u should get:

ssbb
sm galaxy
corruption
mk wii

He didn't ask what games he should get.

I hate ragging on members, but that andrewguy seems to spam a lot to me. Most of what I have seen is spam.

On topic, I have noticed that the controls are different, but are not really all that bad. I would agree though, Nintendo gets it right all the time.

Andrew, three out of the four you listed are 1st party games. We're talking 3rd party here. I enjoyed Godfather controls and Super Swing golf quite a bit. I thought the controls were fine.

I generally i hate all miny game controls(on wii)... So Super Monkey Ball is pretty good but its 3rd party. But Mario Party 8 *shiver*

Yeah, so far Ubisoft and EA have been the biggest contributors to nintendo's 3rd party catalog, but there's alot of games on the horizon like Dragon Quest (Square-Enix), Mushroom Men (Gamecock), and Crash of the Titans (Sierra/multiplatform release)

Plus I'm sure sega and capcom will increase their support (Especially since they have RE:UC and Nights coming out)

i liked the godfathers controls, and i liked Blur's controls too.

medal of honor heros 2 really focuses on the controls too, so thats going to be another good 3rd party game.

red steal had pretty good controls... only problem i really had was being a real martial artist i tend to swing the remote 2 fast and it didn't register correctly, but the same thing happens in wii boxing.

Back