Havent Played my Wii in 13 days!

Ozweego

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2006
Since getting a PS3 for Christmas I sometime forget I have a Wii. Guess I should turn it on and check the weather!
Its not that I dont like it, its just, right now there are no more appealling games out at the moment.

Shahzam said:
true... im starting to get bored

Exactly, its boring right now. Hopefully we get some new Games soon!

Just wait til March: Sonic, SSX Blur, I think Metroid, and a lot of other games.

KCBlack said:
Just wait til March: Sonic, SSX Blur, I think Metroid, and a lot of other games.

Metroid sure, but Sonic, come on, I'm not 8 years old!!! Snowboard games dont interest me, but thanks for the update.

Ozweego said:
What does your clan do, can we play Wii sports together online???

Bahahah..

Um.. it aint possible to play online yet.. hopefully sometime soon though :)

Ozweego said:
Metroid sure, but Sonic, come on, I'm not 8 years old!!! Snowboard games dont interest me, but thanks for the update.
Sorry I just happen to love Sonic.

This is what my friend said as well when he got his PS3, I find renting games keeps it going since right when you get bored of a game/beat it you send it back. Well, not with all renting, but some.

Same here, big Sonic Fan. Anyway, I am ot bored of the Wii and don't think ever will be until June or July. Good games are coming so as long as i keep myselfed occupied in getting Pro in all the Wii Sports than im cool!

I haven't had the time to play, recently. I have 8 games. xD;; I MUST PLAY THEMMM. O__O

all ive been doing is playing wii sports since i got mine for christmas. i got NFS carbon and yoshis island ds, but all i want to do is play sports, its just never ending fun to me

-snort-
Checked my post count lately? o:
And its' went up 50 since my mod-ation.

But I believe it's probably because Prez is helpful, doesn't get involved with childish arguments, and has an overall mature air about him.

Einstein never needed a post-count! :thumbsup:

But to be on topic..

HAve you checked your liver lately?
Nintendo...
You know....

Secretly monitors your gameplay of systems.
And has control of 50% of your liver.

Better get on that Wii!

Ozweego said:

metroid.... YES!
sonic is classic come on! you dont have to be a little kid to like it!
Remember you can still buy cube games... and of course the vc!

Back