Having a slight problem?

GirlRiot

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2007
Southern California
Okay, so I just bought my Wii home a few hours ago. Everything is fine. I made my little mii and all. I also bought CoD3 for it. So I started playing it and I noticed I spin around a lot. I changed the sensitivity on it and everything and I'm still having trouble with that. Could it be the sensor bar, maybe? It's on top of the tv. Help?

Sit closer or farther away. Or just stop playing because your bad at games...

jk. also, check to see if there are reflective surfaces interfering with the IR signals...

Hm.. I had this problem with Ultimate Aliance..

Are you sitting at an angle? If you are then this could be why, it was for me.

Make sure the controllers are directly in line with the sensor bar.

no that is a common problem on COD3 it is just a bit if lag dont worry we all get it (y) =] have fun on ya wii tho =D

Imagin your self in the game(kinda the point of kick-ass controller). Your sencor bar should match up with the hight of the wiimote. Try sitting/standing closer too. Make sure your sencor bar is pluged in right, COD3 controlls might just be flimsy it was an early release you know.

It could also be that you are holding down the nunchuck stick when powering up your Wii. This will cause your controller to not calibrate properly and your character will constantly spin. When turning on your Wii and starting a game, make sure you keep your thumb off the nunchuck control stick!

if any one wants to sign up for a nintendo wii (weekly) newsletter, send your wii number to [email protected]. the news letter has up-to-date virtual console releases and breaking news from nintendo. ALSO....THE NEWSLETTER WILL GET SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR WII!!!!!!!

I was playing Red Steel whilst on the laptap, the screen caused interference with the remote.

DannyHepple said:
if any one wants to sign up for a nintendo wii (weekly) newsletter, send your wii number to [email protected]. the news letter has up-to-date virtual console releases and breaking news from nintendo. ALSO....THE NEWSLETTER WILL GET SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR WII!!!!!!!

This isn't the correct place to post this.

GirlRiot said:
Okay, so I just bought my Wii home a few hours ago. Everything is fine. I made my little mii and all. I also bought CoD3 for it. So I started playing it and I noticed I spin around a lot. I changed the sensitivity on it and everything and I'm still having trouble with that. Could it be the sensor bar, maybe? It's on top of the tv. Help?

that happens w/ my GC remotes if im pressing buttons as it turns on their stukc till i restart.

Solard said:
that happens w/ my GC remotes if im pressing buttons as it turns on their stukc till i restart.

For the GC thing, when you turn on the system, the orientation of the sticks are set as neutral. If you turn it on while the stick is left for instance, It thinks that neutral is right and so on.... Just FYI...

Back