Having Problems With WiiConnect24

Matt-WS

WiiChat Member
Oct 15, 2007
I just got a wireless router, and I have that all set up and it's working ok. I'm getting internet to my laptop, so I know that it's sending a signal. Well, I tried getting on the Wii shop channel (after getting some update that took hours and hours...) and it would get on for a while. But after a few minutes, it would stop and give me some error code. I tried getting on the Wii forcast and news channel and it just told me that "WiiConnect24 is currently unavailable."

So does anyone know what the deal is?

Check to make sure that WiiConnect24 is on. You can do so by going to the Setting Menu. You can then turn it on and always keep it on.

Yeah, WiiConnect24 is turned on. And I don't exactly know how to change the router channel. I have a linksys wireless G router, and it didn't ahve me install anything onto my compyter to access my router settings. So I'm kinda lost...

Matt-WS said:
Yeah, WiiConnect24 is turned on. And I don't exactly know how to change the router channel. I have a linksys wireless G router, and it didn't ahve me install anything onto my compyter to access my router settings. So I'm kinda lost...

you might have to input stuff manually into your wii like IP address and whatnot

Back