Having Trouble Deciding

Wolf Form Link

Greatest Wolf in *****
Nov 10, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
7184-2037-5493-7944
Ok, so I Dont know what game to get right now, heres 3 i have thought about, BTW im getting them today, after i make an hours walk to the closet EB Games:

Dragon Ball Z:Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Red Steel
Tony Hawk: Downhill Jam

Could People please post comments on these game, and post a rating as to which I should get, I really just need some oppinions

i have red steel & tony hawk, but not dragon ballz .... red steel & tony hawk are both really good. depends what kinda game u want i guess.

red steel also has multiplayer...would be my choice
dbz looks awesome but havent played it

Of those games, I would probably choose Red Steel. Maybe Dragonball Z if you are going to be playing with friends.

I am going to ask for one game as a gift, and can't decide what to ask for. I was thinking of just giving them choices, and letting them decide. What do you guys think?

Splinter Cell
Elebits
Super Swing Golf
Call of Duty 3

I just can't decide.

To tell you the truth........ let them buy u the game you wouldn't buy.... but most definitely the choice is between Splinter cell and Call of duty....... oh and why not get madden 07...... or you dont like football.

No I love Madden, but my cousin is getting it, and I am waiting to see how the controls are. I will play it with him when I go to his house on Christmas. I am kinda leaning towards Elebits.

yeah it's up to. whichever can you like the most and how bad you want it.......... cause we dont need you cutting your wrist cause you didn't get the one, you wanted the most lmao lol............. just messing with you

get elebits if the controls turn out to be as good as everyone says. a wii game is all about controls, and splinter cell fails miserably in this aspect...

Back