Havn't Touch My Wii In Weeks

You have only played through 5 games. Maybe you just need to get some new games. You are missing some great titles in that list. In fact three games that I find super fun are not on your list:

Madden
COD
Excite Truck

Try either one of those and I bet you will be playing everyday again 8^)

i havent touched my wii in 3 days...because of collage work! hopefully will get a little time to play zelda tonight, ive still got that, nfs and monkey ball to complete fully, and i still want to go platinium in everything for wii play and pro in everything for wii sports. On top of that ive just bought a bucket of cheap gamecube games!

I touch my Wii all the time as Im such a crappy gamer, games keep me amused for hours and hours and hours.

I am with Xepher. Not to brag but I am incredibly good at games because I love games and I've played them for as long as I can remember. So got any game suggestions

I played LoZ:TP religiously the 2 weeks after i got my console [Nov 19th] but now it just kinda sits there waiting to be touched. My 'cube has seen more action then the wii lately just because i bought some cheapy gcn games. But now im pretty much on the comp, banging out hours on Counter Strike, FlyFF, and FEAR.

I spread out my time on the Wii either I am on the cpu or maybe my ps2 still addicted to Socom and Madden online lol and then it is zelda and wii sports and if I miss summer then I go fishing with repla I don't want to wear the enjoymen out of it

There's always Wii Fitness once a day! Get yourself fit for the next round of games! ;-)

I finished zelda.. now I almost don´t play the wii :x

wii sports is cool and everything but only with friends (and I only have on wiimote)

virtual console is cool but I´ve finished sonic, zelda, donkey kong and mario bros.. now I´m w8ing for new good games. (I don´t have other controler so I can´t play mario64 on the wii.. only on N64, ahahah)

This is all games I have.. Nintendo better hurry up bringing us new great games or my wii will get dust :x

the thing is yea u probably spend like hoooooouuuuuuuurssss a day playing games....obviously they wont last long...

make the most of the games and make sure u complete every last detail

Nintendo has always been a "party" gaming company, even more so with the wii.

I agree with the others find a second hobby, or something.

but the wii wasnt meant to be a "sit in your basement for hours on end world-of-warcraft-esque" gaming machine, it's supposed to be something any group of people can pick up and have a good time with.

I'd suggest inviting some people over.

Back