Havn't Touch My Wii In Weeks

:| i think the ppls who are tired of the wii really overdid it. i would play my wii 30 min. to an hour a day, therefore making it last a loong time. Find something to do in between times, split WOW and LOZ and i bet you'll keep the wii feeling. not as if gaming is all there is to do in a day... or is it?!:nonod: :idea:

Console FPSs are fine. But for me, PC FPSs seem faster.. or maybe because i play CS. But PC FPSs seem more fast paced in your face

Sorry, But i dont think Nintendo wishes to dish out 100 games a month for people who have nothing to do but finish them in a day. Many games are coming out in Feb-March period when online play comes. Once that happens the mainstream of games will come out since they want to use the online compatibility.

I dont see why you people cant keep your pants up till then.. :nono:

wiirules123 said:
buy an xbox 360 i have a wii and iwant both wii for nintendo games and xbox for fps's

Once the Wii get a few FPS online, and they master the wiimote. Xbox wont be all that special or wanted for FPS games, i garuntee it.

This thread cracks me up. There are thousands of people that still can't get ahold of a Wii and a lot of you are already burnt out on it?

What's wrong with console fps's is that they are clunky and slow and awkward.
A joystick just does not compete with a mouse, it'd be amusing to see some people playing on the PC play against some people playing on a console

Xepher__ said:
I'm pretty much waiting for the next huge release month (appears to be march), when SSBB and Prime 3 are to be out...But it seems till then, I won't be touching my Wii much...I guess it's all about the Cabal Online..
SSBB & MP3 haven't been given a time slot for release.Since we know the Q1 releases thanks to IGN it's more likely one of them if not both of them, will come out in Q2.

Canumbler said:
What's wrong with console fps's is that they are clunky and slow and awkward.
A joystick just does not compete with a mouse, it'd be amusing to see some people playing on the PC play against some people playing on a console

while I do agree that PC FPS's are more accurate and easier to control. That doesn't mean console FPS's don't have a place, depite online play... playing a FPS on a PC is a very solitary thing, you can't have your friends over and it's not fun for anyone to watch and even if you friend wants to try it out if he's unexpeirenced at all he will have no idea how to properly control it and probably get owned within the first few seconds. Yes there are lan parties, but that has a very geeky stigma attached to it and its hard to get people to bring over their PCs.

Console FPS's on the other hand, are yes maybe a bit harder to be accurate with a joystick. But you can have people over and have a good time. I used to love playing Counter-Strike, but then I moved in with some roomates and found it much more fun to all be playing a console. And then me and my girlfriend moved in together and solitary gaming has lost all it's appeal to me.

which is why i bought a wii, it's a party gaming machine that anyone can enjoy. While if you are playing by yourself yeah PC FPSs might be better, but if you want something to enjoy with other people consoles are the way to go. heck thats why Goldeneye 64 is awful compared to today's FPS standards but college students still get together and play it because anyone can join and have a good time.

Well, like I said, I'm just waiting till the release of some of the games I want for sure. I'm not too into games like Elebits, madden, or CoD. I'm not saying theyre bad games, they are just not my style.

I think the system will really take off when online play is released. But I guess it's my own fault. I forgot what console gaming was like, having played PC games hardcore for about 6 or 7 years...

Im just jamming till more games come out such as GODFATHER and METROID PRIME them games are sweet!!

Back