Hd wii

BS ALERT!!!!

You might make $8.50 an hour at Disney. Sweeping the park.

Not one person, who has a shred of integrity, goes around talking like that and makes any semi-real money. Besides $40k a year is not that much.

wow this rlly is an exciting adventure of..."revenge of the ancient jealous old ppl" isnt it.

well yeahhh yu can git mad that by the time i was 18 i made more money than anybody here. unless yur a doc or sumin. anywho thx haters for making me more famous than i already am =]]

its ok yur obviously fustrated with being old, dont worry a bit, sit bak, relax, count yur wrinkles, n eat dis **** cuz i make 40,000 a year acting for disney *****! =]

Did your mispellings on resume stand out to inquire you a job? Or do you make money as the dancing monkey?

[video=youtube;CqgPFVG_EPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqgPFVG_EPE[/video]

wow this rlly is an exciting adventure of..."revenge of the ancient jealous old ppl" isnt it.

well yeahhh yu can git mad that by the time i was 18 i made more money than anybody here. unless yur a doc or sumin. anywho thx haters for making me more famous than i already am =]]

If by old you mean people in their late teens early 20s, than certainly this would be a revenge plot against you. Lets face it, with age, we get more than 40k a year and have hot woman who don't sleep with us because we have wrinkles, but because we have a salary that entitles that to us.

Of course I doubt you are anywhere near 18. If you are, your the biggest joke I have ever seen.

I can't even decipher this kid's posts. I've always felt that if I expect someone to take the time to read, and perhaps respond to, my comments, then it behooves me to take the time to use the English language properly (the occasional typo excepted) in order to make my post intelligible to the reader. For what it's worth, I work in the practice of law. If you submit a mistake-riddled brief to a judge, you destroy your credibility (and, more importantly, the credibility of your client who's paying you upwards of $500 an hour). That's not a good way to try to continue to make a living!

Anyway, returning to the original topic, I've never seen fit to buy a component cable for the Wii because I don't think 480p is enough of an improvement over 480i to justify the expense. Eight years ago, back when progressive-scan DVD players were first becoming common and when high-definition (720p and 1080i) broadcasts were still uncommon, I might have felt differently, but now I get impatient with TV broadcasts that aren't in 1080i (I routinely turn off the TV rather than watch 480i baseball), and therefore I don't see much reason to buy the component cable for the Wii.

I guess I hit the nail on the head with the sweeping the park comment... Get mad? Why would I get mad at your barely above minimum wage job at a Disney Theme park?

Maybe some day you can put together a logical thought so you can joust with people with more intellect than you are capable of grasping.

Do yourself a favor and don't respond to anymore posts in this thread because you make yourself look more and more inane.

Hub

I don't know what's worse, a kid making stupid posts or the people jumping on him trying to crush him by using their OH SO SUPERIOR INTELLECT

both groups are lame enough to waste their time on each other as if anything they say even matters to the other party

f[i]rebat;1043233 said:
I don't know what's worse, a kid making stupid posts or the people jumping on him trying to crush him by using their OH SO SUPERIOR INTELLECT

both groups are lame enough to waste their time on each other as if anything they say even matters to the other party

And then you have the people who think it is their job to try to be the middle ground, yet add statments that belittle both parties and think it is fine.

No better than any "other parties", but thanks for you input.

Hub

i don't think its my job, i just thought i'd belittle both parties

f[i]rebat;1043310 said:
i don't think its my job, i just thought i'd belittle both parties

At least you can put together a somewhat coherent post that people can read and understand....

Hub

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the topic,
but i have an HD tv and when using my wii theirs a bunch of.. marks? all over the screen
It's kind of shaky, if that makes more sense. Theirs fuzzy stuff on the menu?!

Back