he he. nobody lieks PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I noticed this thread I knew it would only bring trouble, however even though I "liek" the PS3 I atill glad he shared this as it is funny and is about the PS3 so it belongs here, but the comments made are not appropriate but I don't make a comment on it. I say nice find lol :thumbsup:

En4Neo said:
If I posted the Wii pic on one of the Wii forums I doubt anyone here laughing at the Ps3 thing would be laughing then.

Maybe cuz its a Wii forum!? Just like if he posted the pic on a p$3 forum he would be hung right? It goes both ways kid. Stop acting all high and mighty like certain other people on this forum. People are going to find this funny whether you like them to or not.

My Mall has over 74 PS3s in it(I asked customer service). I wonder where they put them all? I mean PS3s aren't small.

74 PS3's x 11 pounds equals a 814 pound fat guy.

Last edited:
sagema said:
My Mall has over 74 PS3s in it(I asked customer service). I wonder where they put them all? I mean PS3s aren't small.

74 PS3's x 5 pounds equals a 370 pound fat guy.
=/
their 11 pounds

sigh, this is what happens when you thread crap. Leave a turd like this in the wrong place and the fanboy flies will buzz around and gather. This is why the MODS ask you not to post that here.

threadcrappingue5.jpg

MasterJedi2U said:
Maybe cuz its a Wii forum!? Just like if he posted the pic on a p$3 forum he would be hung right? It goes both ways kid. Stop acting all high and mighty like certain other people on this forum. People are going to find this funny whether you like them to or not.

Wow its a wii forum
doesnt mean we have to all act like a child

Its quite pathetic you say consoles are crap

Act Your Age, Not Your Shoe Size

Did I say it was crap!? Calm down and if you want to act your age...STOP USING HUGE LETTER SIZES...lol. Its a joke. And its a wii forum. I'm still laughing and theres nothing you can do about it.

MasterJedi2U said:
Did I say it was crap!? Calm down and if you want to act your age...STOP USING HUGE LETTER SIZES...lol. Its a joke. And its a wii forum. I'm still laughing and theres nothing you can do about it.

Ouch WC you just got served

MasterJedi2U said:

People shouldn't have to act like flaming fanboys though even if it is a Wii message board. It's not even that funny, I think some of you are just laughing because you hate the ps3 so much or have bad sense of humours. It would be appropriate in the lounge, but this is the ps3 forum.

I'm not acting high and mighty, I'm just being fair.

i know en4neo you are right
too many kids are on here
cos thats what you are masterjedi sumit or toher
ur a kid and theres nothing you can do about it

Yes I'm a 21 year old kid in college about to graduate. You're the one who can't even type without going to Size 21 or w/e that is. Shut up. And while you are it please point out WHERE in this thread I said, "The p$3 sucks" or some variation of that in TIHS THREAD. Yes I've said it in OTHER THREADS you idiot but not in this one. I make one comment on Paris and how funny the pic that was originally posted was and you and neo jump on back like I assaulted a family member or something. Get real.

PS When you learn how to spell proper English most of the time in your posts get back at me. If anyone is the "kid" here you are are. What are you? 13? 16? I'm guessing 18 at the most.

Im the idiot am i
Am i the 21 year old who likes star wars
thought not
and get some spelling lessons please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back