headbanger headset?

prinplup

a webmaster
Feb 24, 2009
Nothern California
Wii Online Code
2311-1123-4321-0974
i wasn't intrested at first glance. I heard the wire was 10 ft long that is just enough wire for me. Is it only gonna be compatible with call of duty & there future games? or can other 3rd party publisher's use the accersory aswell? i dont wanna by a one trick pony.

i just got a headbanger headset for my :wiiconsole: and i plugged it in and played monster hunter 3, it wouldnt work. the icon next to my name didnt appear at all, now im upset.:frown5: i asked my freind and he said you needed to find the code in the box and enter it in somewhere. he didnt tell me where, and i couldnt find a code at all! where is it at?

i just got a headbanger headset for my :wiiconsole: and i plugged it in and played monster hunter 3, it wouldnt work. the icon next to my name didnt appear at all, now im upset.:frown5: i asked my freind and he said you needed to find the code in the box and enter it in somewhere. he didnt tell me where, and i couldnt find a code at all! where is it at?

from what i've read & heard, the headbanger headset is only compatible w/ black ops and conduit 2 (at least 4 now). ppl end up selling their wii speak, only 2 find out that the headset works 4 those specific games. i know...it's total bs.

well then ill end up getting the black ops game... guess ill just have to stick with the keyboard for easy chat in monster hunter, oh well =D thnx

Back