Headset For The Wii. NOW NINTENDO!

Warrior

WiiChat Member
Jun 11, 2007
We need a headset for the wii NOW! id love to use it during mario strikers to tuant my opponents, and when games like battalion wars 2, metroid prime 3 (hopefully online), smackdown vs Raw come out, it will be s cool.

The DS already has a headset, s when is it the wii's turn?

A wireless headset would be easy to make, considering the wiiremote already uses blue-tooth, so could the headset

whos with me?

well im saying, if they had big, online multiplayer games, sure i'd want a headset. but they dont really have any, till maybe Brawl comes out

and wouldnt the two bluetooth devices interfere?

We need a headset for the wii NOW! id love to use it during mario strikers to tuant my opponents, and when games like battalion wars 2, metroid prime 3 (hopefully online), smackdown vs Raw come out, it will be s cool.

You want a headset just so you can trash talk your opponents?

true. they only need a headset for online gaming. most likely FPS and some other type games but mostly for FPS games. and when is the Wii going to get a decent online FPS?

they need more games that utilizes a headset. i'm not getting a headset JUST for brawl.

Warrior said:
We need a headset for the wii NOW! id love to use it during mario strikers to tuant my opponents,

It wouldn't be of much use NOW, since there are no games that could make use of it.

syntax said:
You want a headset just so you can trash talk your opponents?

You make it sound like a petty notion. Are you above trash talk? It's a old and honorable tradition amongst sportsmen and gamers alike, trying to throw your opponent off their game verbally and trying to taunt them into making mistakes. I've won many a game of Risk because the guy across the table didn't know how to ignore a good ribbing.

I could think of some additional uses, like organizing in team multiplayer, but which game is that going to be useful in? Ever...?

talking trash is a most for online gaming. but that's just my personal opinion. i use to play a lot of HALO with my friends. trash talking was a must.

Back