Headset might not be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulf

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
Ocala, Florida
Thread Closed.

I didn't know you had to add people to your friends list before you could talk to them, that's what I was worrying about.

Last edited:
1. Nintendo will never let you talk to randoms. Only your friends. It's as simple as that.

2. You don't have to wear the headset. It is an option.

God, this topic has been driven into the ground. Nick already covered it, theres no more discussing to be done, end of thread, thanks goodbye.

Last edited:
The former two posts covered it. But seriously, there would no doubt be a mute button anyway.

Nintendo still thinks you're own family and friends would rape you over an online game of mario tennis.

Don't expect any time soon.

1. You can only chat with people on your friend's list. That means you have to add them, they have to add you.
2. You can easily remove a person from your list for all current voice chat Nintendo games.
3. Nintendo owners are a lot more polite than the 360 owners.

Yes I have been on the 360's voice chat, it's awful at times. Gears of War at a friend's house.

sagema said:
1. You can only chat with people on your friend's list. That means you have to add them, they have to add you.
2. You can easily remove a person from your list for all current voice chat Nintendo games.
3. Nintendo owners are a lot more polite than the 360 owners.

Yes I have been on the 360's voice chat, it's awful at times. Gears of War at a friend's house.

Okay, thanks.

I didn't know about the 1st one.

:shocked: dude what u said about everyone thatowns nintendo is nice?dude get real. so basically youre saying if michael jackson had a wii i guess he's a nice person and u wanna be friends with him and send messages. not everyone one that owns a 360 is bad and not everyone on nintendo wii is good thats just straight streriotype about what u said. due seriously get into the real world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back