headsets?

After Online comes out?
And it will be June/July before EVERYONE has it. Lucky me and you we get it May lol
But im not sure

Heh.. A wireless headset....Hopefully they make a charge station for that too...Because you know when you see "wireless" anywhere that means.. batteries! :nonod:

Mhmm, Chances are there'll be a Wired Station plugging into the USB port on the back of the Wii, And a Receiver/transmitter on the Station, With of course a built in battery and Whatnot. So that the Headset charges through the station.

I think Nintendo should come here for ideas. haha.

I was thinking Nintendo was gonna give a another port thing with it to stick in WiiMote with two spots to put things...one for nunchuck and one for mic

sagema said:
I'm still waiting for the keyboard.

Yes.. When I first got my internet trial it was cool and all watching YouTube vids on my TV screen, but its real annoying typing all that by clicking the letters and symbols.

I think that when they make a headset for the wii, they will make you have a USB adapter in the back to use it. Which would be fine by me. I just think that the we needs to go online soon. I think smash bros brawl online would be great.

Back