heart attack

zeon9881

Slowly drifting away
Dec 10, 2006
My PSN is zein9881
Wii Online Code
7428-8550-5786-2492
ok so my was vacuming the carpert and the senser bar wire got cought in it so the wii got pushed off the stand and on to the ground (the wii was on the ground befoer it fell) so after she done cleaing i set it back up and then i try to turn it on and it wouldnt.I could feel my heart beating. luckily i looked at the plug and it wasn't in properly so i put it in then when the wiis on but the remote wouldn't connect (again my heart) and it turns out the sensor bars not connected to it properly.

thank godd its ok. but you guys think it took any damage cause it did make quiet a sound when it fell:cryin:

If it fell from the Floor onto the floor as-in tipped over, Then no

Rookie mistake though lol

Dude if it did substain any damage then just say the system went haywire and get a replacement

Don't worry if the Wii can survive a car accident (that happened to someone on here...their Wii was in the passenger seat and it hit the dashboard and flew back) then it can definitely survive a small tip-over. :smilewinkgrin:

wiiisawesome said:
Don't worry if the Wii can survive a car accident (that happened to someone on here...their Wii was in the passenger seat and it hit the dashboard and flew back) then it can definitely survive a small tip-over. :smilewinkgrin:
Damn, that Wii really needs to follow the law: Buckle Up

Where's Jill when you need her? :/

yay wear a god dam seat belt

make me!

i will but then youll cry

fine then ill weat it ....ass

wha..did YOU JUST CALL ME AN ASS!!?

no but im gonna tell mommy

Back