Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Heart pieces around the Bridge of Eldin

Discussion in 'Legend of Zelda' started by vandalay711, Feb 9, 2007.

1. vandalay711

vandalay711 WiiChat Member

There are two heart pieces around the bridge according to a walkthrough guide. The first is associated with the statues on the bridge and the second is in a cave on the North side of the bridge. I can get in the cave, but have had no success after initially entering cave. Any suggestions (no luck with either piece)?

2. Mgrnhll

Mgrnhll WiiChat Member

The Lava Cavern heart piece is being guarded by the alligator. In order to move around in the cavern you need your iron boots. Jump off a ledge that is near a magnetic field below and immediately put on your iron boots. I can't remember exactly where the chest is for the heart, just that is was guarded by the alligator. The other heart piece I think has to do with the Goron that is standing near the bridge opening. If I remember correctly, you need a bucket of springwater to throw on him to refresh him; once done he gives you a heart.

3. no1cubehead

no1cubehead WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 4402-3579-0012-8105
    4402-3579-0012-8105
    i was thinking what the hell that cave was for lol i just jumped down wearing the boots and died.

do you know where the ledges lead to just outside the cave on the wall next to the bridge

4. vandalay711

vandalay711 WiiChat Member

Thanks for the quick replies.

Every time I walk off the platform in the lava cave with the boots I die a fiery death. Next time I will run off the ledge then hit the boots while I fly through the air. I may be wrong, but I assume the ledges around the bridge are the "back door" to the cave.

A walkthrough guide says that I should move a statue on the bridge to get the other heart piece. I may not have the proper tools to move statues quite yet. I do see a ladder on the Southern part of the bridge, but I can't get to it.

5. +Maniacal=Maniac+

+Maniacal=Maniac+ Am I Losing Friends?

Wii Friend Code: 4516-7863-9846-6018
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    You Need An
    Owl Statue