Heath Ledger..

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
is dead.​

I'm pretty shocked, this guy was my number 1 celebrity crush until I was like.. 13? 14? Let's just say until I came across a man named Johnny Depp.

Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday at a downtown Manhattan residence in a possible drug-related death, police said. He was 28.

According to WNBC, Ledger was found with pills strewn all around him.

Edit: At 3:31 p.m., a masseuse arrived at Apartment 5A in the building for an appointment with Mr. Ledger, the police said. The masseuse was let in to the home by a housekeeper, who then knocked on the door of Mr. Ledger’s bedroom. When no one answered, the housekeeper and the masseuse opened the bedroom and found Mr. Ledger unconscious. They shook him, but he did not respond. They immediately called the authorities. The police said they did not suspect foul play and said they found pills near body.

2nd Edit: WCBS in New York is reporting that drug packets were found inside the actor's SoHo Apartment, as well as a $20 bill with narcotic residue.

Several drug packets containing an unknown substance were found listed on the official police report from the scene.

In addition to the unknown substances, several bottles of prescription meds were discovered in Ledger's apartment, including bottles of the prescription anxiety drugs Valium and Zoloft, along with the prescription sleeping medication Ambien.​

249525~Heath-Ledger-Posters.jpg

Link

Last edited:
yea i just heard it...wow i cant believe it...i wonder wats gonna happen to the Dark Knight now..he is the Joker.....So said he was so young..R.I.P

Apparently their in the post production stage, so hopefully it will be okay.

It might get delayed or something though I'm not sure.

i read on Perez Hilton that one of the Olsen twins was with him before death

Bliss said:
yea i just heard it...wow i cant believe it...i wonder wats gonna happen to the Dark Knight now..he is the Joker.....So said he was so young..R.I.P
I was wondering the same, I hope it still gets released on time. Looks to be a good film, he looked like he was going to play that role well.

He was way too young that is for sure. My girlfriend called me not too long ago and told me about it and then I got on here and you had made a thread about it.

Heard on the radio today, sad news.
I thought he was a pretty good actor.

And way too young..28.
Thats awful.

Wow. Shocking. Brad Renfro a few days ago, now him.
Fame keeps getting less and less enviable. I'm not making any assumptions that turmoil from fame had anything to do with what happened to them, just a general statement.
I'm so scared something will happen to my Brit-brit, like it did my Anna Nicole =(

It is sad that he died so young. It was nice to see a West Australian achieve such success with his acting, pity to see it end now.

manred said:
That sucks because he looked like an awesome Joker.
I know. I feel so bummed right now.

My moms friend know she's a huge fan, so she called her up.
That's how I found out. I can't believe this happened.

that was completly unexpected. he was so healthy and young, had everything going for him.

makes you realise the fragility of life.

Back