Heatseeker Wii Images

Wii_Rulez

Waluigi The Great
Jun 12, 2006
SC
Wii Online Code
3498-5538-0554-5440
Publisher Codemasters has announced thair first project for Nintendo Wii Console. It’s called Heatseeker and it’s one part Ace Combat, one part After Burner, and all-out speed and destruction.

Here are the First Heatseeker Wii images:

Heatseeker_Wii_08.jpg

Heatseeker_Wii_05.jpg

Heatseeker_Wii_02.jpg

Heatseeker_Wii_01.jpg

Heatseeker_Wii_03.jpg

Heatseeker_Wii_09.jpg

Heatseeker_Wii_06.jpg

Heatseeker_Wii_07.jpg

Ugly graphics, spoiling a reasonably fun looking game, imo.
*Could* be awesome with the Wiimote, but with those graphics, its throwing out signs of becoming an infuriatingly dissapointing game.

looks like it would be a fun game but doesnt look next gen. i might rent it and see if its any good when it comes out.

You guys are nuts. The graphics look awesome. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop comparing things to what the xBox360 and PS3 are "CAPABLE" of. It's utterly pointless. They look wicked.

maxkhoward said:
You guys are nuts. The graphics look awesome. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop comparing things to what the xBox360 and PS3 are "CAPABLE" of. It's utterly pointless. They look wicked.

Dude, you're deluding yourself. These are not "awesome" graphics. They are decent, but this is not a game to rave over. I would like them to clean it up ALOT before release. I looks like it would be fun, BUT those are not even GameCube graphics and it seems to me this first generation of games being released for the Wii are nothing but garbage that 3rd party companies are throwing out there.

Case and point: This game is being created for PS2, PSP and the Wii all at the same time, with the exact same release date (March '07). The PS2 had the worst graphics of all three previous generation systems. And they are simply porting this game over to the Wii. This is a PS2 game! Not a Wii game. I think that's a shame they aren't putting their full effort into the Wii right off the bat. :mad5:

maxkhoward said:

Nobody compared these graphics to the PS3, nor the Xbox360. Regardless of platform, these are NOT good graphics unless you're still running on an N64, and you have no contact with the outside world. The Wii is capable of a crap-load better graphics than this. There is no excuse to do the bare minimum in terms of graphics. This is another example of slack developing. These kind of games where no effort has gone into them, are what will ruin the Wii.

yeah i have seen these before but just a thought isnt this an aussie developers groups or is it just me?

yeah i think they firstly relased the ps2 game shots but there are some wii ones floating around

Back