Heatseeker

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
Im leaning towards buying Heatseeker in the near future. Can somebody who owns this game give me some type of feedback or personal review? I hear its very good, but its nice to hear it straight from the customer.

Any feedback on the gameplay, graphics, controls etc are good, if you own the game, just tell me the high and low points.

Thanks alot ;)

its out in the UK, the US get it in may.

Yea, i think they blamed the delayed us realease on a distribution problem. Its funny how much publicity heatseeker got just a few weeks ago and now its practically dropped off the map because of the delays. Either way, i'll still be getting it. It seems like a great game.

My boyfriend has been addicted to it over the last couple of days. The controls take a bit of getting used to - he spent the first half hour crashing (!) - but once you get the hang of it its really responsive and satisfying to play :).

I have no problem with the graphics - looks pretty good to me.

Its a hell of a lot of fun shooting the hell out of things; the 'impact cam' is particularly satisfying!

Last time I looked there were a couple of reviews on Amazon.co.uk that you might want to check out. I'd say get it - you can always sell it on if you don't like it :).

Back