Heatseeker

shrimpy20

GH Metallica FTW
Dec 19, 2006
Lowestoft, England
Wii Online Code
2783-8719-1866-4201
I bought this game a few days ago and it's sooo awesome!! You control your plane by where you point the WiiMote on screen. And the Nunchuck is used for accelerating and slowing down, it's just really fun to play. I think the controls are great, and also the planes are very nicely modeled. If you haven't got this game for your Wii, I'd reccomened it!

I got it for only £16.99 on www.shopto.net

shrimpy20 said:
I bought this game a few days ago and it's sooo awesome!! You control your plane by where you point the WiiMote on screen. And the Nunchuck is used for accelerating and slowing down, it's just really fun to play. I think the controls are great, and also the planes are very nicely modeled. If you haven't got this game for your Wii, I'd reccomened it!

I got it for only £16.99 on www.shopto.net

This is one of the worst rated games for the wii btw.

It's not that great, I gave it a rental and it's nothing more than that in my opinion. I found the controls frustrating especially when I tried to circle around.

honestly,don't listing to reviews,just make your own opinion by renting it.

Personally i like the arcade style of the game, its just no-stop action. The graphics are horrible but you don't have the time to think about it.

so its worth about 30$us not more....not the 50$ they ask for it....i trade old gamecube games i play way for mutch to not paying this game 50$.

its ok, not as bad as blazing angels :sick:

Back