Heavy Rain

Sovieto said:
wait, so its just a little video to show off the graphics? which dont seem that impressive anyways??
Oh I don't know...the power to make humans look like donkeys is prett impressive

Koukin said:
Yeah, the hell is up with this? The graphics aren't that amazing, the voice acting was horrid, (What the **** kind of accent was that? Just sounded horrible.) and "Virtual Actor" doesn't sound that fun.
Gah. Man, the voices sounded so horrible, I almost just stopped watching it.

It's a french accent.... gosh, insult the french why don't you..

Its not showing off graphics, i think if it was to do that they would have tried a little harder. Its not to show the amazing acting. Its just a little advert they put together. Its not an official ad for the game, it hasnt been in production for that long.

Besides, that looks better then all Wii and most 360 games.

GamerCon said:
Its not showing off graphics, i think if it was to do that they would have tried a little harder. Its not to show the amazing acting. Its just a little advert they put together. Its not an official ad for the game, it hasnt been in production for that long.

Besides, that looks better then all Wii and most 360 games.

*Cough-PS3FanBoy-Cough*
xD
Sorry, sorry. PS3 does have great graphics, but the 360 isn't that much worse. And I was about to say some 360 games have better graphics, but then I noticed you said most. So you're right there. xP

Koukin said:
*Cough-PS3FanBoy-Cough*
xD
Sorry, sorry. PS3 does have great graphics, but the 360 isn't that much worse. And I was about to say some 360 games have better graphics, but then I noticed you said most. So you're right there. xP
I never get tired of people saying im better then them. =P

A lot of 360, but mainly Wii, games were just pushed and rushed out. Its very obvious wich ones did it and which ones took more time.

GamerCon said:
I never get tired of people saying im better then them. =P

A lot of 360, but mainly Wii, games were just pushed and rushed out. Its very obvious wich ones did it and which ones took more time.

Yep yep, Wii graphics aren't that great. Not something they're focusing on. And I'm not too happy about that.

This reminds me of Sadness... I'm really interested even though I don't have a PS3. It looks really good and looks to have a deep story.

That's very old footage. I hope they improved since then. The woman acts, and looks creepy. Still... I think it's neat they chose to go for realism. Not WW2 craptastic fake realism, but actual attempts at realism. I was half expecting her to turn green and say, "Hulk SMASH!"

Back