Hehe, Wii signature for all of us!

Hmm, I have clicked the video.. And halfway through i noticed that it was nothing but anime.. So i gave up.. Sorry..

Haha, Im glad to see someone using it! Thanks man!

And my current signature is for a SOTW.. So it's kinda funny you bring it up..

About me coming in third.. *XD*I wish.. The SOTW contests i go in its usually close to last.. But the professionals enter them as well :p

Well.. Glad to see you like my five minute sig! :D

Wishale said:
lol, Yea. He is.. And i like the blending in your sig wiired.. But i don't like the giant 5px (It looks like) Stroke along "Wii"
:D Yeah your right Wish... i'll muck around with it later.. and see if I can improve it.. i'll show u when i've done it :D

lol. .Well, I have noticed that half the sigs on this website are missing borders.. And i can't tell you how much that pisses me off! :p

I can add them if you want.. And supermariomp3 prb has the best... If you sharpen the render a little and you add a border and fix up the text... If anyone wants a free sig.. I'll be sure to make them if you pm me a request.. Im just new to photoshop as well.. about 2 months into it.. And i know quite a bit.. I also have premades if you want to see some work.. Just PM me a style and request and i will make them.. And if you want one.. but don't know what you want.. I can lead you to my gallery! :)

Back