Height

For now I'm 6'3. I will grow up to... possibly 6'5

I wouldn't want to be cm over 6'2. If there's anything as bad as being short, it's being too tall.

you just need to make the girl feel like **** because shes "tall" and shouldnt be "taller than the guy". she'll be so busy worrying about her height and being able to "justify" herself to you that she wont care about your height

Around 80% of the girls I know are shorter than me. Although I'm taller than them, it wouldn't hurt to be even more taller than them, would it? But yeah, I would never date a girl taller than me. I've always found myself a godd looking sort of fellow, and if a girl wants to go out with me but is taller, it's her fault for being too tall.

wow, you care about height way too much. it's not a big deal (unless you play basketball) so why does it bother you so much?

and you refuse to date a girl who's taller than you? wow, thats just f***ing stupid. in a way, i hope you stay short just to torture you if thats really your opinion.

I wouldn't want to be cm over 6'2. If there's anything as bad as being short, it's being too tall.

you just need to make the girl feel like **** because shes "tall" and shouldnt be "taller than the guy". she'll be so busy worrying about her height and being able to "justify" herself to you that she wont care about your height

Around 80% of the girls I know are shorter than me. Although I'm taller than them, it wouldn't hurt to be even more taller than them, would it? But yeah, I would never date a girl taller than me. I've always found myself a godd looking sort of fellow, and if a girl wants to go out with me but is taller, it's her fault for being too tall.
Being taller than the girls is tall enough, you shouldn't worry about this, couples look cuter when the guy is only a bit taller than the girl anyways.

Being taller than the girls is tall enough, you shouldn't worry about this, couples look cuter when the guy is only a bit taller than the girl anyways.

I know, it's tall enough for me, but is it tall enough for them?

There's this black girl I know and who I'm attracted to (very beautiful), she's about 5'3-4, but I feel a wally around her friends who are my height.

I have good days and bad days. I know I'll grow, I'm almost sure of it, I'm just not sure when and by how much. I'm very impatient. Even 5'8 would be rather nice as a final height.

How tall are you?

Im 6'2 age 16.
While it is great being tall, I don think its gonna get ya any atvantage in the dating field unless you play some sort of competitive team sport.

There's this black girl I know and who I'm attracted to (very beautiful), she's about 5'3-4, but I feel a wally around her friends who are my height.

I have good days and bad days. I know I'll grow, I'm almost sure of it, I'm just not sure when and by how much. I'm very impatient. Even 5'8 would be rather nice as a final height.

How tall are you?
Something like 5'8. All that matters is CONFIDENCE, though.

How tall are you?
Nice. 5'8 would be fine for me to be honest. Two inches taller than I am right now. I used to be confident, but now I've discovered that I'm actually short, my confidence has declined.

How tall are you?

Thats the first thing youve said i agree with. lol. Agreed, confidence is key... But you cant be so focused on looks/height, bc if your that muchof a stickler, whats the point of trying to date at all? Its being an ass

You know what I think? I don't think looks matter that much. I think it's about the strategy you use. And also, what Sovieto wrote, confidence.

Last edited:
Dont worry. Last year I was one of shortest people I knew, but didn't I couldn't kick their a$$

Back