Hell is starting to freeze over

Deathmetalmaster said:
I think that i might have some say in THIS one.

Being a REAL guitar player, let me just say that guitar hero is a STUPID GIMMICK. I hope they do not put it on the wii OR the Xbox, and if they do, I will be shredding a REAL guitar.

Video games only go SO far. It gets to a point where it is nothing more that retarded

Because it's FUN!!!!

And it lets people rock out on a game because they can't play Guitar maybe?
I know I like the Solos and rocking out on the floor at the same time xD

Well I was drunk but it is a fun game xD

How can you call your self a Nintendo owner it sounds like you will play anything that comes along a Xbox(**** box) playstation(the fish that john west rejects) NINTENDO made video games the way they are and will always be the Leaders

Deathmetalmaster said:

Being a REAL guitar player, let me just say that guitar hero is a STUPID GIMMICK. I hope they do not put it on the wii OR the Xbox, and if they do, I will be shredding a REAL guitar.

Video games only go SO far. It gets to a point where it is nothing more that retarded

I too am a real guitar player, but I disagree about your view on this game. My gf's little sister actually became interested enough to take real guitar lessons after "mastering" guitar hero 1.

Not to mention it's a good exercise for the fingers. Wouldn't catch me playing it too often though.:rolleyes: It's funny though that the few times I've played it I can't get through the songs, and it's like "what the hell, I can actually play this damn song..."

i disagree this is a really fun game id love to see it on the wii seeing how it is the only system i own lol *wishes for it to come on wii*

o and i do play guitar and real life the little 4 buttons makes me laugh but is fun

Mallhew said:
And one has to wonder, when somebody posts a port from the Playstation to the Xbox on a Wii forum why everyone is excited about its prospects for a port onto said forum's chosen system. :crazy:

Yes, one does have to wonder, especially seeing as how there has been a dozen threads in the Wii sections of the forum about guitar hero.

:tard:

And Death you rawk.

i hope theres a wireless geetar, that would be awesome, i dont get why they wouldnt make a wireless one o.o

on the Wii i heard they are comming out witha Drummer type game like that guitar hero. but you use the Wii Motes to play drums...

LOL Seriously? No im just lieying but would be cool. i was thinking of that when i was playing tennis, why no clue.

haha, get a Wii & a 360, one can play guitar the other can play the drums. hehe

fuzzai said:
on the Wii i heard they are comming out witha Drummer type game like that guitar hero. but you use the Wii Motes to play drums...

LOL Seriously? No im just lieying but would be cool. i was thinking of that when i was playing tennis, why no clue.

haha, get a Wii & a 360, one can play guitar the other can play the drums. hehe
ya i saw the video for that. looks cool

wouldnt doubt the wii getting something like this in future. but probably not this specific game.

Guitar Hero II has been announced quite some time ago, and Xbox Live with Guitar Hero would be great.

Deathmetalmaster said:

Well, ya know some people can't play guitar, and Guitar Hero 2 makes them feel like they can.

vagrant said:
you people do realize this is the Xbox section right

Yet I believe you said:

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/xbox-36...dle-226253.php

Let's just hope the wii doesn't get this game :(

Back