HELLLLO! i's Mii!

DrMclony

Net Exile in lowtech land
Jan 15, 2007
Hey guys. Thought I'd done this but I mustn;t have and it said "why don't you make your first post" so here it is :) I love my Wii! lets talk wii then :)

Wii sports and wiiplay are all I got (been playng them both nonstop for the last couple of weeks), but I bought GC controllers for nix and four GC games for less than au$10 each (I figure the cheap last gens are great library fillers) - so I got spyro - dragonflies, extreme-G 3, tony hawks 3 and wrestmanis x8 GC games. Also I downloaded VC super mario, and xevious. I'm on unpaid holidays since before xmas, so haven't afforded any of the $99 wii games yet - its a lot of cash for one game! but will get zelda, and a few others when work starts again :)

oh that's cool man. I got Wii Sports since it came with the Wii, Zelda, DBZ, Red Steel and Elebits got them on Christmas, and just yesterday I got Wario Ware:Smooth Moves which is awesome I really enjoy playing it, especially 9-volt and 18-volt's games which are mini-games based on many of Nintendo's games..I also have 3 Wii remotes in total, 3 nunchucks 3 skins for each Wiimote(1 red:Mario, 1 green:Yoshi, and 1 black:Legend of Zelda) and a Classic Controller

Welcome hope you enjoy the site.

And DarkPrinny cool avatar and sig.

Im sat on the beanbag of doom

It swallows all

Back