Hello again x4

MCL

Les Enfants Terribles
Feb 6, 2009
In the hearts of millions
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Yes, this is probably around how many times I've come back. Most of the time they were short lived. I was feeling nostalgic, so I decided to see how everyone is doing. I kind of felt less incentive coming back since my best bud was gone. Anyway, know some old faces still around, and hope to meet the new ones a well. :cornut:

Don't know what else to say. Hmm, hobbies maybe :confused: : Drawing/sketching, ps3, anime (very little, on a One Piece craze right now ::nerd:) , lots of TV, working out:bacon:, star-gazing (...is this guy serious), reading and or writing, long walks on the beach.....:zzz:

Ain't too many old faces left, that's for sure.

Speakin' of old faces, your signature is still the same lol.

Say that and he'll actually change it!

Good to see one of the old lads back, shame Sho still isn't here to see this wonderful turn of events...I've had my fair share of vanishing so if you ever leave again you're always welcome back (not that you'd want to leave).

Not many faces at all when I check this site. XD And yea, my sig was mainly for getting more views on my deviantart profile, I have tons of other pictures though. (I will never change the part with birdmaster though ;_;)
Say that and he'll actually change it!

Good to see one of the old lads back, shame Sho still isn't here to see this wonderful turn of events...I've had my fair share of vanishing so if you ever leave again you're always welcome back (not that you'd want to leave).
I will lurk around the forums, maybe not as active as I use to be, like I am competing to be top poster, but will post from time to time. :p

Anyways, I think Sho may have gave up on talking on forums, or he just goes by a different name now. Hopefully, one day he will be nostalgic enough to come back and visit. XD

Not many faces at all when I check this site. XD And yea, my sig was mainly for getting more views on my deviantart profile, I have tons of other pictures though. (I will never change the part with birdmaster though ;_;)

I will lurk around the forums, maybe not as active as I use to be, like I am competing to be top poster, but will post from time to time. :p

Anyways, I think Sho may have gave up on talking on forums, or he just goes by a different name now. Hopefully, one day he will be nostalgic enough to come back and visit. XD

Yeah I hope he comes back too and honestly, I might check out your DA account. I'm impressed with what's in your signature.

Welcome back
Not an old face but kinda old
Been here for a couple of years

Yeah me, MCL and Fish boy go way back before I was even halfway through high school, it's a wonder how much time passes and you don't realize it. I still miss Sho though.

All the old vets would always give me a right good stomping back when we played brawl (which I stopped and I'm now too lazy to plug my wii back in).

I remember how our connection was the most stable of all'a the overseas players I Brawled with, t'was actually playable. Still boggles my mind how someone in Scotland has a blatantly superior connection with me over say, someone on the UK's West coast.

I remember how our connection was the most stable of all'a the overseas players I Brawled with, t'was actually playable. Still boggles my mind how someone in Scotland has a blatantly superior connection with me over say, someone on the UK's West coast.

Honestly, I think that was a time before my internet was horribly ****. We changed ISP's a few year ago and it's been awful.

Honestly, I think that was a time before my internet was horribly ****. We changed ISP's a few year ago and it's been awful.
Yea, my connection was always crappy 50% of the time, either due to too many people on the internet or my brother downloading. Now that we moved to a better location, we can do all that and the connection would run normally. :D

Yes, they were good times, and I almost forgot when me and Sho made that forum. XD I kind of wished I stayed on and kept in contact with him, but I abandoned it. It made me laugh looking at the past comments.

Back