Hello all!

scholar80

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
I've been visiting this site since before I got my Wii at launch, but this is the first time that I'm posting. I don't consider myself to be an avid gamer, since my last console was the SNES :lol: but when I heard about Wii, my interest in video games returned!

I'm a graduate student, studying human-computer interaction -- which is probably what attracted me to Wii. Currently, I'm hoping to combine these two interests in my research.

As I mentioned, I'm not an experienced gamer, but I hope to contribute to WiiChat as best I can.

welcome have you read about hacking into the blue ray in wiimotes you might find that intersting ... thats the worst welcome i have seen yet prinny maybe apart from the castle 1...

scholar80 said:
I've been visiting this site since before I got my Wii at launch, but this is the first time that I'm posting. I don't consider myself to be an avid gamer, since my last console was the SNES :lol: but when I heard about Wii, my interest in video games returned!

I'm a graduate student, studying human-computer interaction -- which is probably what attracted me to Wii. Currently, I'm hoping to combine these two interests in my research.

As I mentioned, I'm not an experienced gamer, but I hope to contribute to WiiChat as best I can.
well maybe you can create your own video game system and send a free one to all the wiichat members! but seriously, maybe you can create a new, futuristic video game system

toomstone said:
wthats the worst welcome i have seen yet prinny maybe apart from the castle 1...

Its what you dont see thats important

From Toronto eh?
More peeps from Ontario.
I'm from Newcastle Ontario. :lol:

Welcome to WiiChat!

Hey welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat. If you have any questions regarding the site feel free to ask.

Back