Hello and help please!

Alice Z

WiiChat Member
May 5, 2010
FL
Hello everyone, I'm a new member to your community and I have a problem with my Wii that I've tried to find an online answer for, and I'm hoping you can help me here.

I'm mostly into the sports (tennis, table tennis and bowling are my favs) on my Wii, and, in Island flyover, have flow thru many of the "i's" and heard the camera click. However, when the flight ends, the most it ever registers is one photo, and usally shows none! I'm getting very frustrated, and wonder if any of you knows why, or how to fix this problem

Thanks-

Alice Z.

Thanks for the shout back. I'm new to this and not sure what this stuff you wrote means:
"call of duty 4 code: 0872-8750-1875
my monster hunter tri name: ZeroAX1, code: 9JG9E8 "
I'm assuming it has to do with the games you play against others? I haven't tried that yet. I wish I could play tennis or bowl with my friends far away who have a Wii, but that's apparently not available.

Thanks for the shout back. I'm new to this and not sure what this stuff you wrote means:
"call of duty 4 code: 0872-8750-1875
my monster hunter tri name: ZeroAX1, code: 9JG9E8 "
I'm assuming it has to do with the games you play against others? I haven't tried that yet. I wish I could play tennis or bowl with my friends far away who have a Wii, but that's apparently not available.

Thoes are his games and online friend codes... Not sure about bowling but the do have GrandSlam Tennis which has online modes.

Wow, Thanks Redneck! I didn't know about the Grand Slam tennis! Think I'll buy myself a mother's Day gift! LOL THanks! Now if I can only find out WHY I can't get the pictures to register in Island flyover, I'll be happy!

Back