hello every one

westrom

WiiChat Member
Nov 1, 2007
I just wanted to say hi. I have had a wii since it came out, as have my cousins, but i cant find many good games on it. I really like the wii, and i also own a psp 2000.

Hello and welcome to WiiChat.
You can call me Icy:cornut:
If you have any concerns or ?'s please feel free to ask any member for help.

Well Zelda Twighlight Princess and Metroid Prime 3 are good games.

But later this Nov.-Dec. we will have Guitar Hero 3 and Super Mario Galaxy

and on february 10, 2007 Hopefully this won't be delayed again but Super Smash bros. Brawl will come out that day and i think it will be awesome

Hey welcome to the forum westrom. If you're looking for games I would suggest on either picking up Wario Ware Smooth Moves or Mario Strikers Charged.

If u are looking for a good game u goota buy super paper mario. Most people think that it is stupid but it is a ctually a pretty good game. Also spider-man friend or foe, thats one of my most fav games ever. When u unlock doc oc and venom you'll love the game.:devil:

And by the way I'm DIDY

Yello! This is Wiichat, Luigi speaking.....If you look to your left, you'll see the donut shop, to your right is the Swamp.....and forward is the Wii.

Welcome to WiiChat. Regarding your question, I would personally recommend Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Enjoy your stay here.

Back