Hello Everyone ... I hate the new Stars to Wii Points system!!

PoisonPen

WiiChat Member
Jan 10, 2008
Hello Everyone,

I have done a forum search & my main reason for being on here. Is my frustration with the Nintendo Stars to Wii Points purchasing system.

Is there an online petition of forum somewhere?

I have many points. Having owned a Wii for over a year & a DS. I collected my stars until Nintendo were to make good on the offer of converting stars to Wii points. After many attempts at getting my online account to connect to my Wii. Including emails (not replied to) from Nintendo. I obtained access to the Wii Points Page. Only once has there been a 100 Point card available to purchase. Checking every day there has been no more and no sight of the 1000 point card.

Not all of us have the time to constantly check back to the website in the vain hope of seeing if a card is available.

I am sure many of us are loyal Nintendo Customers or will be with a Wii being the first purchase.

I would like to start a forum acting like a petition to Nintendo. Asking that if you have the points you should be allowed at anytime to login and convert them to Wii Points. That the current process is causing frustration amoungts the user community who have access to this facility.

What does everyone think?

Thanks,

PP

PoisonPen said:
Hello Everyone,

I have done a forum search & my main reason for being on here. Is my frustration with the Nintendo Stars to Wii Points purchasing system.

Is there an online petition of forum somewhere?

I have many points. Having owned a Wii for over a year & a DS. I collected my stars until Nintendo were to make good on the offer of converting stars to Wii points. After many attempts at getting my online account to connect to my Wii. Including emails (not replied to) from Nintendo. I obtained access to the Wii Points Page. Only once has there been a 100 Point card available to purchase. Checking every day there has been no more and no sight of the 1000 point card.

Not all of us have the time to constantly check back to the website in the vain hope of seeing if a card is available.

I am sure many of us are loyal Nintendo Customers or will be with a Wii being the first purchase.

I would like to start a forum acting like a petition to Nintendo. Asking that if you have the points you should be allowed at anytime to login and convert them to Wii Points. That the current process is causing frustration amoungts the user community who have access to this facility.

What does everyone think?

Thanks,

PP

Be patient, It's coming. they (NINTENDO) did not expect such a rush. just like anything they do.
they underestimated the response,

I got 3 100 points over 5 days, checked site at least 10 times daily. Best time to go in is about 5:30 est.

Are Nintendo reading this site ?

This morning after doing my email I checked the Wii site. The 1000 point option was available for me to purchase which I duly did.:lol:

Technically there should be no problem in making this available all the time.

Thanks to the two people who responded to this post.

Back