Hello from milliways

milliways

Writer
Aug 23, 2007
Cornwall, UK
Cajoled into joining these forums by another user *cough*Squall7*cough* and here I am. I'm not new to the whole forum thing, though admittedly I've never used one as flashy as this. I'm used to the slightly less graphical environment of the Megatokyo forums, where I've spent a lot of time over the last four and a bit years (five this November).

I like playing computer games, why else would I be here, (other than because of Squall7) and I hope I can have some good discussions on here. I do have a Wii but you might as well check out Squall7's profile for everything to do with that, as I'm sure there is no point in duplicating the information for the machine.

I will admit now that there are several games that I'm 'addicted' to, namely Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (PC), Final Fantasy VIII (PS), Resident Evil 4 (originally the PS2 version and now the Wii one), Animal Crossing Wild World (DS; getting therapy for this one).

So here I am and hi to all.

Cajoled indeed!...

One day, she just asked me to create her an avatar and signature, and that if I did, she'd join...

Lol. Anyway. Hello there. *waves*

Hey welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here at Wii Chat.

Hey wlecome to wiichat and enjoy your stay...you avatar and sig are a little flashy arnt they lol...and RE4 is a great game :)

Blame Squall7 for the flashiness:lol: I could have made them myself but it would have taken me twice as long.

Thanks for all the welcoming posts.

Squall7 said:
Cajoled indeed!...

One day, she just asked me to create her an avatar and signature, and that if I did, she'd join...

Lol. Anyway. Hello there. *waves*

Haha, nice.

Hello :) Welcome aboard. Remember to read the forum rules, and follow them. Thanks and I'll see you around! -/Steph

Click the links below.
Forum Rules
If you have a Wii, share your friend codes here. Please make sure you PM them!
Share Friend Codes

Back