hello good news and bad about the wii

miiwiiwii said:
actually there r specific games like brawl that will be able to do it. maybe... on the site it had pics of songs that u cj=hoose 2 listen 2. i mean lets think about it wiisports and other games were able to get miis off of miichannel right? this should be interesting to see if it will. i go to work 2morrow ill ask the other employees. man love when we have meetings! all this great news i get to share wit my peeps.
ohh you have a good point with that, guess we probably will be able to get and only play those songs we have on that channel =DD

nah b/c i dont have my real name on here. and they can only fire me. lol . not goin 2 happen though

Okay, so seriously now. Why are you spreading false rumors around here?

LevesqueIsKing said:
first its not false rumors. second stop flaming if ur not liking what ur reading then leave plz stop acting imature and grow up god.

LevesqueIsKing said:
>.> ok well if it was a rumor he is making up now how do you know if its true or not unless they actually claim it isnt going to happen? besides its your choice wether you believe him or not.

Cancelling Brawl is completely illogical. No, it isn't as if there is a small chance it will happen, there is no chance it will happen.

None.
Zero.
Zilch.
Nada.

Ohh you were talking about the brawl thing >.> thought you were talking about the channel, be more clear next time so it wont be misinterpreted.

I'm not the one spreading false rumors that will end up hurting and annoying the rest of the community.

Yet I'm the loser.

miiwiiwii said:
people just ignore the loser above..plz n thnk u.

Flaming him in response to what he's saying is not helping the matter, nor is it mature.

Enough with all the bantering and discuss the rumors.

2 1/2 years in the making... I hope they don't cancel... Thanks a lot MiiWiiWii...

Besides, what reason would he have to lie?

ur welcome and thnx for backing me up cantgetawii!

just ignore miiwiiiwii...the majority of his posts are just brainless flaming.

Back