hello good news and bad about the wii

CantGetAWii said:
Enough with all the bantering and discuss the rumors.

they aren't rumors if they were created by one user. one cynical and illogical user.

He wants the attention.

This is all the kid does, if you've seen any of his other posts.

amen levesque, amen. is there some way to vote to ban a user?

i thibrawl could still get delayed though(dont want to happen)riots can change atleast that but i hope that nintendo makes a hardware to be able 2 play dvds. see the wii can't read them . it would be cool if nintendo could let everyone who owns one already mail it to them n have it back in a week or so.

M4Nd1ng0 said:
all of you have been reported enjoy your bans
Did you report me too? o_O what the heck did I do?

Anyways lets just discuss the music channel and forget about the brawl thing.

I know a lot of people will be happy with this feature considering a lot of people have ipods or other kinds of mp3 players.

dude guyz quit it already ok miiwiimii works at gamestop and gets good info and he's trying to share it with us but you guyz arent helping. he's doing a nice thing for us so be thankful.

AoWFraggit said:
they aren't rumors if they were created by one user. one cynical and illogical user.
plz stop this nonesense ur only mad b/c i had to tell u off about metroid just leave if im so sad just leave. n that includes u levesking

...he heard about a riot in tokyo and he's trying to convince us that brawl is going to be delayed in the u.s.

oh sure, what a nice guy.

he's not convincing us he's teling us what he heard at his job and no where did he say its definite he said that they might but we all know that they probaly wont

miiwiiwii said:
i thibrawl could still get delayed though(dont want to happen)riots can change atleast that but i hope that nintendo makes a hardware to be able 2 play dvds. see the wii can't read them . it would be cool if nintendo could let everyone who owns one already mail it to them n have it back in a week or so.
Hmm wouldnt you have to actually change the drive in order to play dvds? so then we will have to do it ourselves? wouldnt it be better if we just ship nintendo our wiis to be changed to be able to play dvds(if you want that of course), keep our saved data or just copy it to a SD card and then get it ship back?

M4Nd1ng0 said:
all of you have been reported enjoy your bans
I highly doubt anyone is going to get banned due to this thread, at worst a warning perhaps.

we all know how annoying it is just to listen to music in slide shows right well guess what?
Nintendo announced to game stores that theyre going to sell a music and video software! unfortunatley ur going 2 have 2 go 2 a store 2 buy it.its still tba though.what its sopposed to do is put the cd in the wii and it downloads the channel.youll be able to download music and videos there.and yes people from usb and internet also.but only avi mp3 and mp4 files sorry torrent peeps but its all b/c of hackers.
internet channel 1.1 Rumor from kotaku
Would sound more achievable with a hard drive.

incase u havent heard, there r already people in japan who r sitting in front of the gamestores.crazy i know. theres been riots there about brawl. people r goin nuts! if people dont stop sakurai and nintendo might decide not to sell the game and call it off.(imo) the whole world is goin 2 go nuts
I don't think we have to worry to much about that.

Last edited:
just ignore those 2 already been taken care of. already gotten taken care of . only a matter of time.

i didnt say it wasnt coming out. i said it would be messed up if they stopped it god .stop flamming u know what i swear the next person that flams will get reported seriously stop it be mature

Back