Hello Guys!

emmanuil

WiiChat Member
Mar 29, 2008
Greece
Wii Online Code
1475-0869-3559-2571
Hello everyone :cool: I'm new here and i'm gonna give you some details for me just to know me better :ciappa: I am a wii owner and i'm happy for that of course.I have a lot of good titles such as mario strikers charged football,big brains academy and more :smilewinkgrin: I'm from greece what else?oh yeah i wanna add some wii friends in my wii friend list because now its empty :scared: so my wii friend code is 1475-0869-3559-2571 or to arrange a online match in mario strikes football.

Thats all for now :lol: Keep in touch to the forum:cool:

Hey I got my wii ages ago - aka when it first came out!:yikes: But only just decided to explore beyond the wii's homepage. I have got loads of games such as sonic and mario oylmpics, my sims (completed:yesnod: ), cooking mama(completed:yesnod: ) , super mario galaxy (completed:yesnod: ), big brain academy, mario party 08, paper mario and many more. I would love to add people to my wii....so just get in touch and we can exchange f/c.:smilewinkgrin:

Welcome to Wiichat :) Looks like a good selection of games you've got there

thank you happy.:cool: it seems we have in common the titles selection as you said.

ACrisp you have pm with instructions :cool: :ciappa:

thank you all guys :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

pro gamer i think that this forum is nice and also important(you know what i'm saying?people can trade their wii friend codes or arrange matches for games such as mario soccer,smash brawl and more)so i appreciate that.

cantgetawii greece is nice place(a lot of tourists claimed that really)where do you wanna go one day?let me guess,greek islands?athens or what?:cool:

:cool:

I have a friend in Greece now, lives in Rhodes actually. I've always wanted to go out there!

Back