Wii onwer since 12/28/06
Dec 31, 2006
Canada!
Wii Online Code
4747-6693-4478-8074
hey hey!

new Wii owner, tought i would say hi. :D

HI!

This is my first nintendo system since NES, lol and i love it, mostly an xbox 360 player, but since i got this puppy on the 28th, i haven't drop the Wii-Mote!

Something about interactive play, its nuts! Im converting everyone to a Wii Lover around me, except for my buddies bull Dogs, they got a hook in the mouth yesterday from the wii sports boxing, lol :D

Also, i must say, this forum, you guys seem more mature then the regular xbox forums i visit :D Verry nice! haven't seen much bashing and everyone seems helpfull, its great!

Anyways, got my Wii Code in my sig, if you add me, just pm me so i may do the same.

Ciao for now!

fuzzai said:
hey hey!

new Wii owner, tought i would say hi. :D

HI!

This is my first nintendo system since NES, lol and i love it, mostly an xbox 360 player, but since i got this puppy on the 28th, i haven't drop the Wii-Mote!

Something about interactive play, its nuts! Im converting everyone to a Wii Lover around me, except for my buddies bull Dogs, they got a hook in the mouth yesterday from the wii sports boxing, lol :D

Also, i must say, this forum, you guys seem more mature then the regular xbox forums i visit :D Verry nice! haven't seen much bashing and everyone seems helpfull, its great!

Anyways, got my Wii Code in my sig, if you add me, just pm me so i may do the same.

Ciao for now!

Hello.

Back