Hello,Hello

Doomgamer

Wiimaster
Apr 9, 2007
Greece-Athens
Hi guys:cornut: I am Jim(Doomgamer).I live in Greece and i am 16 years old.I bought my Wii 5 months ago and i have Wii sports,WII PLAY,Zelda,Warioware and Red steel...I have a adsl connection,I will buy Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector when i find it but i dont know how to connect it with the interner...i read that i will need a wireless router but i dont know what in the heck is that...so HELLO:arf:

Wii_Smurf said:
Hey

Stuck with Internet connection? Try This

I don't know if i need the wireless router...I haven't bought it yet...and i havent bought the usb connector...the router costs 185euro and the connector 45 but i cant buy the router only for wii!!!:crazy:

Doomgamer said:
I don't know if i need the wireless router...I haven't bought it yet...and i havent bought the usb connector...the router costs 185euro and the connector 45 but i cant buy the router only for wii!!!:crazy:
if you have a laptop it could be twice as useful but i can see where you are coming from.
but you will lose out on half the fun if you are not online with the wii.

Doomgamer said:

The Wifi Connecter will work for Wii and DS
MOST routers that are (Wifi Certified) will work on the Wii - It says Wifi Certified on the box somewhere usually lol

Well...I will order the Wi-Fi connector from amazon because it says that you will need this if you dont have a wireless router...Oh i forgot!Does anyone know the range of the adapter???

Last edited:
Back