Hello..HELP?

Jojo2

WiiChat Member
Jan 16, 2011
Hello Everyone. This is my first forum and I'm a new wii owner. I purchased a bundle and plugged in the component cable for the first time today.I have sound ...no picture. everything in the right place, i even hit reset and tried other channels.....nothing. I even switched the red& blue or green....nothing. I saw others with this problem but , no solutions that helped me .The other cable works I don't get it. Any answers?

Your cables might be bugged, or the port on the TV. Try another TV, and then try calling Nintendo for troubleshooting.

Thank You.....I think you're right in the fact that may be the tv. I just tried a splicer for the green line with the regular video yellow. I got a picture, no color and it was jumpy. I'm guessing because of the splice (it did the same w/regular cable-jumpy). Also the cable is attached to my dvd recorder not the tv. The recorder has all the required outlets not the tv. Everything else works but that cable. I do have another telly to try it on ...just to see if the darn thing WORKS.
Thanks again.:wink:

Back