Hello i am New.

I played the first ultimate ninja storm it is slow as Slow itself at loading.
Compare loading times with Naruto clash of ninja revolution series. i prefer that series but people have their own opinions

Load times can certainly be annoying, but unless it's a minute-long load for every little thing (Skyrim, for example, pushes it just a tad with the frequency of loads, rather than the length), deciding that one game is better than the other simply based off of that is... quite a level of bias.

But yes, that aside, our opinions are definitely quite different. :lol: I dislike the Clash of Ninja series in it's entirety. The combat is just too shallow, too simple. I feel the rest of the game is also rather unpolished, 'specially in comparison to what little I've seen 'n played of UNS. I'd have more fun with Soul Calibur, and if ya've seen my posts regarding SC, I don't favor the series at all.

Nope. Got it laying around somewhere on my PC, though. Friend demanded that I play it, so he installed it ages ago.

Been forgetting it's there for months now. :lol:

lolno

The Wii isn't even close to the 360's capabilities, really.

i ment Wii U
Sigh i type to fast. O-O

When you look at stuff like call of duty black ops on the Wii and compare it with the Xbox it seems almost the same the
Plus when you aim while sniping It stays still while aiming.

So the wii does have some advantages that the Xbox 360 doesn't have
(1) The Xbox can not go to Wiichat.com The wii can go to wiichat.com with the internet channel.
(2) The Xbox 360's bing Can go to Any thing that Micrisoft installed in the Xbox live.
(3) The Xbox can ONLY do Bing search? The wii can do Google Search And Yahoo search.
(4) the wii has a million games where you can play with your avatar's online on games, Xbox 360 has few.

As you can see Nintendo is not working for Speed and graphics. With the wii their working For Lots of Freedom
(Every body votes channel, Check me out channel)

The only thing i don't like about the PS3 is That the Web browser freezes almost every time i use it the wii Goes out of memory, Better then the freezing PS3 and the Very limited bing on The XBox 360.

Modern warefare 3 on wii is just as good as the Xbox 360 version

Last edited:
when you look at stuff like call of duty black ops on the wii and compare it with the xbox it seems almost the same

They're not even close, actually. >_>;

[video=youtube;HSaqvXFGub0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSaqvXFGub0[/video]

I disagree. The 360 might be superior in tech to Wii, but it's 6 years old for crying out loud! That's ancient for technology. Compared to the average pc, the xbox/wii comparison line is blurred.

That was all I was pointing out, so I don't understand the relevance of the two consoles being quite a few years old...
While being different in tech, there is not much to say about differences, as shown by that video. The graphical capabilities are not very noticeable.

Back