Hello im new here

RSX

WiiChat Member
Apr 29, 2013
Mexico
Hi my nn is RSX and i like to play brawl my FC is 1292-8871-2493 if anyone would like to add me and brawl!

Welcome to the Club! Hope you are enjoying what ya' see 'round here.

(I would Brawl but I am too hooked on Project M [A similar game to brawl but better])

That was a fast answer haha anyways thanks for the welcome and anytime you'd like to brawl just let me know im new on this whole online brawl thing

Welcome to Wiichat, bro. Hope ya enjoy the forums. :thumbsup:

We've got a decently sized Brawl following (I used t' be a part of it, but then Project: M came to my attention), so you'll find plenty'a other players to Smash with.

Thanks, i was just reading about this project M thing and it seems really interesting i didnt know about it o.o, im a melee player i actually still have my original melee and my gamecube working , has survived for probably more than 7-8 years xD

That was a fast answer haha anyways thanks for the welcome and anytime you'd like to brawl just let me know im new on this whole online brawl thing
......no it wasn't.lol jk
Thanks, i was just reading about this project M thing and it seems really interesting i didnt know about it o.o, im a melee player i actually still have my original melee and my gamecube working , has survived for probably more than 7-8 years xD
You should, bro. If you really like Melee or you're an actual hardcore Melee player, you should really play it. Do it!!!

Ya should definitely look into it, bro. P:M is some damn-good fun. 'Specially if you're a Melee fan.

My own 'cube also still works, I've had it more than a decade. :lol: My Melee disc ain't in the same condition though, it's seen some rough usage from my amigos borrowing it... freezes often thanks to the numerous scratches. =/ I'd rather play P:M anyways.

Mine is scratched but still works smooth luckily xD im downloading project M files right now so i can try it out, just hope it works on my wii cause the only wii i have right now is the family one version without the gamecube slots which btw sucks to be honest

Quick reminder: You should really have nothing in your SD card. Believe me, I totally made a mistake wondering why it wasn't working.lol

Mine is scratched but still works smooth luckily xD im downloading project M files right now so i can try it out, just hope it works on my wii cause the only wii i have right now is the family one version without the gamecube slots which btw sucks to be honest

I certainly hope ya have as much fun with it as I do, assumin' it works. I'll definitely go a few 'rounds with ya some time soon if it does.

OKay it seems to be working now xD Now i wished my wii had slots for gamecube controllers

Had the same issue myself. My Wii stopped playin' dual layered discs a few years back; considerin' Brawl is one, I wasn't able to play it 'til I got my Wii U recently. Since the Wii U ain't got 'cube controller ports, I'm stuck with the Classic Controller. =/ Felt awkward as hell for the first few months, let me tell ya.

Back